Baja Designs S1 | Over 2k Lumens from a single LED light

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
380000_l3.jpg

Designed from the ground up our new S1 fills the shoes of a large light in a small package! The S1 utilizes a highly specialized reflector and LED combination to outshine the competition. With the 2.1" length, width, and height the S1 is highly versatile for any application that is in need of light. Whether you're looking for a light to drive off of, or something to light up a campsite the S1 will exceed your expectations!

380000_l.jpg

Specifications:

Lumens: 2,375 Utilizing 1 LED

Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.45A

Dimensions: 2.1" x 2.1" x 2.1"

Weight: 0.4 lbs

LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours

Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate

Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum

Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum

Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel

Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)

Built-In Overvoltage Protection

IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)

IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)

380001_n.jpg

CLICK HERE
Sponsored

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Awesome!! If you send me a set I'd be happy to do a review and be the first to upload a video of the lights to the old YouTube for you.

giphy.gif

Shepherd12

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR HellaYella m/t
Occupation
Something about cryogenics
Pics of what it looks like are cool, but let’s see some night shots.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Apply coupon code BDForums to save 10% on a Single or Pair of S1's!!!

Single pricing starting at $109.95 before the discount is applied
Pair pricing starting at $208.95 before the discount is applied

Check it out!

380001_n.jpg

AnthemAVM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
I went to order a single, but the discount didn't apply. I saw the coupon was taken, but no discount.

Thanks

Michael

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
I went to order a single, but the discount didn't apply. I saw the coupon was taken, but no discount.

Thanks

Michael
That is odd. Did you enter it exactly as above? BDForums?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I’ve been eyeing these lights pretty hard lately but still haven’t seen any decent night shots or comparisons. No doubt they’re bad ass lights, but I’m not sure what to get. They put out slightly less lumens and are $70 cheaper than the S2 Pros but not sure if I’d prefer the functionality of having single spot of the S1 or the driving combo of the S2 Pros.

Last edited:

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I’ve been eyeing these lights pretty hard lately but still haven’t seen any decent night shots or comparisons. No doubt they’re bad ass lights, but I’m not sure what to get. They put out slightly less lumens and are $70 cheaper than the S2 Pros but not sure if I’d prefer the functionality of having single spot of the S1 or the driving combo of the S2 Pros.
My thoughts about this light is that they are solution to a size/space limitation. They will come in handy when you have a specific need but are limited in size/space for mounting. I have 4 S2 lights on my truck. 2 spots and 2 wide. They too, were a solution to a limitation on space and fit between some grill slots. I've found that my use for them is on rural highways, when there are no other vehicles lighting the road. Off road, I don't need more forward light than the headlights, since I don't travel fast off road. Side light is more important to me off road.

On my JLUR, I have a decided to put BD Squadron Pros in the fog light positions. They are combo spot/wide. They'll handle the rural highway needs. They have plenty of light for 80+ mph on the highway. I see no need for more light long range light for me than what a couple S2 spots or the squadron combo can project. I'm looking for more light in the 45-90 degree area. Obviously, it doesn't need to project very far. I'm thinking some "flood" beams should do the job. Probably the ideal location for light effectiveness would be somewhere close to the mirror/cowl/A pillar. I haven't figured out what light and where/how I want to mount them yet. I am not fond of lights hanging off a vehicle like an afterthought.

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
My thoughts about this light is that they are solution to a size/space limitation. They will come in handy when you have a specific need but are limited in size/space for mounting. I have 4 S2 lights on my truck. 2 spots and 2 wide. They too, were a solution to a limitation on space and fit between some grill slots. I've found that my use for them is on rural highways, when there are no other vehicles lighting the road. Off road, I don't need more forward light than the headlights, since I don't travel fast off road. Side light is more important to me off road.

On my JLUR, I have a decided to put BD Squadron Pros in the fog light positions. They are combo spot/wide. They'll handle the rural highway needs. They have plenty of light for 80+ mph on the highway. I see no need for more light long range light for me than what a couple S2 spots or the squadron combo can project. I'm looking for more light in the 45-90 degree area. Obviously, it doesn't need to project very far. I'm thinking some "flood" beams should do the job. Probably the ideal location for light effectiveness would be somewhere close to the mirror/cowl/A pillar. I haven't figured out what light and where/how I want to mount them yet. I am not fond of lights hanging off a vehicle like an afterthought.
My thoughts exactly. I was thinking of going with Squadrons in the fog position with their driving combo lens and then either the S2 or S1s on the A pillar for flood/side lighting. Just can't decide between the two. There aren't any YouTube videos yet of the S1 or a comparison between the two.
Sponsored