First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Oil & Gas
Do you know what mounting system the bumper uses? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with that setup
Thanks for the response! The old halogen LED foglights bolted right into this new bumper. So I assume the ones for the plastic rubicon bumper will work.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Thanks for the response! The old halogen LED foglights bolted right into this new bumper. So I assume the ones for the plastic rubicon bumper will work.
Plastic rubicon bumper kit should work just fine!
If not, email [email protected] and we'll make sure you get the right brackets

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

laniercruzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR
Want to save some $$$ when purchasing any Baja Designs product?
Enter Coupon Code: BDForums at checkout to save 10% + have the option of $5 shipping

Check out some of our favorite products below!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/home/shop_products_categories.asp

We have everything covered from cars, trucks, SUVs, ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, and more!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com
When do you expect to ship part number 447623? I ordered on your website and noticed afterwards the notice about it being backordered.

Thanks

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
When do you expect to ship part number 447623? I ordered on your website and noticed afterwards the notice about it being backordered.

Thanks
I saw a post from 12/6/19 on another forum that the SAE lights had some issues with compliance, but are being rectified.
Here's where I saw it: https://www.wranglerforum.com/f1315/baja-designs-sae-compliance-service-bulletin-2384605.html

I'll also paste the post here:

Baja Designs | SAE Compliance Service Bulletin

In November 2019 a third party made Baja Designs aware that the SAE Squadron was out of compliance with J583 guidelines. We immediately shipped samples to a testing facility for further verification. Our testing discovered that the light was over by 119 candelas on the upward horizontal axis. In more understandable terms, that is the equivalent of 1.19 candles at 10 meters. Our engineering department has been working on a fix for existing customers ensuring their SAE Squadron’s comply. We have developed a lens insert that has been tested and confirmed by Intertek, the global leader in compliance testing, that can be installed into existing products.

Current backorders of our SAE Squadron will ship in 3-4 weeks. Existing customers can either install the insert themselves or contact Baja Designs directly requesting a shipping label. Once we receive the light in-house, our trained technicians will update the SAE Squadron followed by expediting the now compliant Squadron back free of charge.

Please reach out to Baja Designs directly ensuring your SAE Squadron is updated within a timely manner.

CONTACT US:
877-752-2613 --- [email protected]

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

Thanks
Please give us a ring if you can

We're happy to provide an update for you including ETA's based on exactly when you placed your order

CarterRuss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 07 RS4
Anyone have a measurement on the mounting depth of the fog lights? Have an aftermarket bumper (Ace Engineering) so trying to make sure there won't be a significant gap in the front given the mounting plate is recessed.

Capture.PNG

View attachment 263801

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

In this video we demonstrate “uService” which is a feature we offer on our forward projecting light line of product. If you’re looking to change a pattern or color this is for you! Changing lenses is extremely easy to do and allows you to get the most out of your lights for dynamic situations!

SaddleTramp

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

In this video we demonstrate “uService” which is a feature we offer on our forward projecting light line of product. If you’re looking to change a pattern or color this is for you! Changing lenses is extremely easy to do and allows you to get the most out of your lights for dynamic situations!

Just swapped out my XL80 lenses from amber to clear, great product and service guys!

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I want to replace my fog lights but still be able to use them on the road. I assume I will have to go with the SAE versions? What is the difference between this light and the other Squadron lights? If I order the SAE in white, can I also order the amber lens as well so see which I like better?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
I want to replace my fog lights but still be able to use them on the road. I assume I will have to go with the SAE versions? What is the difference between this light and the other Squadron lights? If I order the SAE in white, can I also order the amber lens as well so see which I like better?
The only street legal light we offer is the Squadron SAE (2,480 lumens). It has a cut off so it doesn't blind on coming traffic when aimed correctly. The Squadron Sport (3,150 lumens) and Squadron Pro (4,900 lumens) are designed for off-road use only. The Squadron SAE doesn't have our uService feature, so you won't be able to swap out the lens.

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
The Squadron SAE doesn't have our uService feature, so you won't be able to swap out the lens.
Interesting. After dong some more research on this before you replied it looks like (at least on YouTube) that the SAE version uses the same lens at the regular Squadron wide cornering.

Sponsored