Baja Designs Lights

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
I’m ordering a pair of Baja Designs LP9s in Driving/Combo and a pair of LP6s in Spot. I also planned to pick up their Upfitter harness to use my factory Aux Switches. I was curious if I could use one (1) Upfitter Harness and just splice in the 2 other lights? I’d prefer all lights to come on if I hit either Aux Switch for high or low beam. Just wanted to be sure this is an ok approach or if I really need to get 2 of the Upfitter Harnesses? Anyone have any experience with this sort of setup? Thanks!

Last edited:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
if i understand it right. you want to run all 4 lights under one switch. here's my .02. if the upfitter switch has a high enough amp to handle the 4 lights, then i think you are ok. same goes with the amp fuse. the aux switch on the jeep, i dont think you have the amps to run all 4 lights to one switch. i'm no electrical guy. so you would have to double check. like @ads75 said @Baja Designs will be able to help you out.

OP
YoShaunO

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
Thanks. Actually I’ll run the lights to 2 switches. High beams to one aux switch and low beams to another. The Upfitter Harness has the relay/lockout to keep you from powering low and high beam at the same time and supports 2 lights. I’d like to use one harness and splice in 2 additional lights. I believe it will work and I’m working with Baja Designs to confirm. They are going to test in house and get back to me. I’ll post back here once I hear back from them.

Advertisement

ATO4x4

Advertisement