Sponsored

Baja Designs | Introducing the NEW XL Linkable!

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Are the brackets supposed to rest on the A-pillar? Mine have a bit of a gap between the A-pillar and the back side of the bracket. Should I look at adding a bit more curvature to light bar to shorten it and to allow the bracket to rest on the A-pillar?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Are the brackets supposed to rest on the A-pillar? Mine have a bit of a gap between the A-pillar and the back side of the bracket. Should I look at adding a bit more curvature to light bar to shorten it and to allow the bracket to rest on the A-pillar?
Hey @rayzjeep, based on all the images I have seen they should sit pretty flush on the A-pillar. Creating a bit of a curve to the light bar may fix the gap that you are having. If you would like you can send me over some photos via email and I can take a look at what you have going on. My email is [email protected].
Best,
Brandon

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Hey @rayzjeep, based on all the images I have seen they should sit pretty flush on the A-pillar. Creating a bit of a curve to the light bar may fix the gap that you are having. If you would like you can send me over some photos via email and I can take a look at what you have going on. My email is [email protected].
Best,
Brandon
I think it may have to do something with the fact I forgot to install the spacers and now they're nowhere to be found. Is there anyway I can order just those or get the specs (height specifically) so I can possible pick some up at the hardware store?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
I think it may have to do something with the fact I forgot to install the spacers and now they're nowhere to be found. Is there anyway I can order just those or get the specs (height specifically) so I can possible pick some up at the hardware store?
Hey @rayzjeep, If you would like you can send me a PM and I can get those spacers sold to you, also if you would like to try and source them yourself the size for these are (Spacer, 0.325" x 3/4" x 1/2").
Best,
Brandon
Sponsored