Sponsored

Baja Designs - Black Friday *Cash Back* Rebates!

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Also what wiring harness for the baja LP9's? So if I order from 4WP, their price listed is the same as if I use the forum price? If i order from you do you collect tax?
BD can you answer this one too please? Thanks.

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
BD, im READY to pull the trigger on the LP9s however I'm looking for bumper mounting options for them on a Rubicon stock metal bumper. Got any ideas or pictures?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
BD, im READY to pull the trigger on the LP9s however I'm looking for bumper mounting options for them on a Rubicon stock metal bumper. Got any ideas or pictures?
Just drill where you want them. It is pretty easy to go through the stock bumpers.

I posted a couple pics of the LP6's earlier in this thread. The 9's are not quite 1/3 bigger. I think they'd look nice on there, and they will be BRIGHT!! The LP6 is crazy, so the 9 has to be just off the charts!

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Just drill where you want them. It is pretty easy to go through the stock bumpers.

I posted a couple pics of the LP6's earlier in this thread. The 9's are not quite 1/3 bigger. I think they'd look nice on there, and they will be BRIGHT!! The LP6 is crazy, so the 9 has to be just off the charts!
Is yours the red one? I really dont need them however I think they'd look great. Going to get the amber ones I believe. Though I've already spend about 3K this black firday on the jeep already :(

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Is yours the red one? I really dont need them however I think they'd look great. Going to get the amber ones I believe. Though I've already spend about 3K this black firday on the jeep already :(
Yep. You'll find use for them. One trip off road out west at night and you'll realize you cannot have enough light. We did the last 1/4 of the Rimrocker in Utah at night. I had a less than stellar light bar on the bumper and two rigid side shooters on the cowl. The side shooters were floods and did a great job, but I needed more punch downrange. The LP6's provide that punch like Mike Tyson! I wish I'd had them for that trip!

The also won't freeze over in a wet snowstorm. The low beam will be perfect for that scenario, and still are crazy bright.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
would this require 3 of the switches?
You will need 3 switches for ALL 3 functions to operate.

BD can you answer this one too please? Thanks.
I don't have pictures but it's certainly been done. I'll try to find something that shows details on the mounting

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
You will need 3 switches for ALL 3 functions to operate.

I don't have pictures but it's certainly been done. I'll try to find something that shows details on the mounting
give me PN for the wiring harness please. Gonna get them from 4wp AND send in receipt for rebate. that will work right?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Last edited:
OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
give me PN for the wiring harness please. Gonna get them from 4wp AND send in receipt for rebate. that will work right?
You can certainly order via authorized dealer/distributor. The rebate will apply

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
OK so 4WP charged me tax :( Pissed. Do you charge tax? I see you charge 5 bucks for shipping but thats cheaper than tax. Please let me know so i can cancel order with 4wp and place directly with you.

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Does anyone have the rebate form? their website is down and I cannot print it.
Sponsored