Sponsored

Baja Designs - Black Friday *Cash Back* Rebates!

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
These LP9's are big boi's. What killer aesthetics by the way! Still working on getting them mounted with flush heads and then some small security tac-welds. Nobody is taking these bad boys from me! Love it! That being said, I didn't get a paper receipt from NR. What would you recommend I do about sending you Proof of purchase etc.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
These LP9's are big boi's. What killer aesthetics by the way! Still working on getting them mounted with flush heads and then some small security tac-welds. Nobody is taking these bad boys from me! Love it! That being said, I didn't get a paper receipt from NR. What would you recommend I do about sending you Proof of purchase etc.
I'd love to see pics when you get those on your Jeep!

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Did you receive an email copy of your invoice? Print that and send it in. Please email us at [email protected] if you need assistance.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If they do, I highly recommend the LP6 lights. They are AMAZING and you will forget what you spent on them the second you light them up. I can't imagine what the LP9's must be like.

Sponsored

Shepherd12

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR HellaYella m/t
Occupation
Something about cryogenics
So, I’m interested in some LP9 Sports in Amber-color. I’ve read that an amber filter on an LED can generate bit of heat, and prevent snow from building up on the lens. Do you happen to have running temps for these? Specifically at the lens?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So, I’m interested in some LP9 Sports in Amber-color. I’ve read that an amber filter on an LED can generate bit of heat, and prevent snow from building up on the lens. Do you happen to have running temps for these? Specifically at the lens?
I don't know how a filter or lense can generate heat and I also don't know the temp, but I've got white LP6 lights and they easily get warm enough that I believe there is no way snow/ice will build up on them.

AnthemAVM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
I don't know how a filter or lense can generate heat and I also don't know the temp, but I've got white LP6 lights and they easily get warm enough that I believe there is no way snow/ice will build up on them.
Can we see some pictures of the lp6, nut sure if I will use LP6 or new LP4

Shepherd12

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR HellaYella m/t
Occupation
Something about cryogenics
The color in the lens filters light, which reduces “light” output by not allowing light of other colors to pass through the color filter. Since energy cannot be destroyed, it becomes “heat” output at the lens.

That should prevent snow buildup down to a certain point. I’d really like to know what point that is.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The color in the lens filters light, which reduces “light” output by not allowing light of other colors to pass through the color filter. Since energy cannot be destroyed, it becomes “heat” output at the lens.

That should prevent snow buildup down to a certain point. I’d really like to know what point that is.
Ahh, I see. These get warm pretty quickly with no filter. I'm pretty sure there is zero chance of icing over. There is absolutely zero heat coming off the headlights, so the contrast is stark.
Sponsored