Sponsored

Baja Designs - Black Friday *Cash Back* Rebates!

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Baja Designs is offering Black Friday Cash Back Rebates to retail customers that make a purchase between 11/19/2018 and 11/26/2018.

Orders placed directly through Baja Designs, or through authorized dealers are both eligible. Simply place a qualifying order, fill out the rebate form below and mail it back with a copy of your invoice within 30 days and we will send you a check for said value!

We highly recommend you include tracking info with your submission. There will be NO exceptions for late or lost submissions.
*** Keep a copy of the tracking info ***

Black%20Friday%20Rebate%202018%20-%20Front%20.jpg

DOWNLOAD THE REBATE FORM HERE

Mail to:
ATTN: Black Friday Rebate
185 Bosstick Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Just so were clear, the rebate is not for Baja Designs LP9 Pro Driving/Combo LED Light correct?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Just so were clear, the rebate is not for Baja Designs LP9 Pro Driving/Combo LED Light correct?
The LP9 has a $75 rebate :)
It falls under the LP9 Series

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
Is it safe to assume this can be paired up with your 10% off and $5 shipping? Also, in regards to the LP9 series, is that 75 off for an individual light?

Last edited:
OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Is it safe to assume this can be paired up with your 10% off and $5 shipping? Also, in regards to the LP9 series, is that 75 off for an individual light?
Our BDForums coupon code is still active during this time. The rebate is for an individual light. Thanks for checking

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
Is Northridge an authorized BD dealer? I am planning on ordering a lift and such from them and would be tempting just to "accidentally" add some lights in there lol.

P.S. Those are squadron pro's in my profile picture on my hypermotard 1100. Love those little powerhouses.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Is Northridge an authorized BD dealer? I am planning on ordering a lift and such from them and would be tempting just to "accidentally" add some lights in there lol.

P.S. Those are squadron pro's in my profile picture on my hypermotard 1100. Love those little powerhouses.
Northridge4x4 is a Baja Designs Dealer. Thanks for the support! Rad shot

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
What is the warranty for driver and module I assume it is not 10 year? At more than $4 per watt they are more expensive than most of the highest end commercial outdoor led lighting. Is there’s something that sets these apart from lower end since some lower end also uses Cree components making the only other component the fixture housing which is the part you manufacture?

Please note these are serious questions as I am interested in two 10” however $860 retail WOW

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
Funny how a set of LP9 pro's ended up in my NR shopping cart along with an evo long arm kit :-D Can't wait to get them in and I'll post up pictures. Thanks BD.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
What is the warranty for driver and module I assume it is not 10 year? At more than $4 per watt they are more expensive than most of the highest end commercial outdoor led lighting. Is there’s something that sets these apart from lower end since some lower end also uses Cree components making the only other component the fixture housing which is the part you manufacture?

Please note these are serious questions as I am interested in two 10” however $860 retail WOW
Our lights are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty which covers the unit for manufacturers defects. We take this warranty seriously if you have ANY issues we are happy to take care of them. Our tech support and customer service departments are available at [email protected]

More info on the warranty can be found here:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/help/warranty-policy.asp

Baja Designs lights are driven more efficiently than any other light on the market. CopperDrive technology allows these to run at 100% potential where many competitors aren't hitting advertised numbers. As a result, our lights put out more usable light. We like to advertise usable lumens when many others put raw lumens.

copperdrive---bd-vs-competitor.png

ClearView optics give you light exactly where you need it and the 5000K color temperature gives maximum performance with minimal eye fatigue.

2016%20Lighting%20Zones%20Chart.jpg

Everything is designed in San Marcos, CA and manufactured in-house. All components are hand selected by our engineering and product development teams for the best performance and quality. For more info on our products, please visit www.bajadesigns.com or comment below

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Funny how a set of LP9 pro's ended up in my NR shopping cart along with an evo long arm kit :-D Can't wait to get them in and I'll post up pictures. Thanks BD.
Awesome! Can't wait to see the pics

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Nice deal. Wish I knew which bumper i’m Going with on my 19 so I can choose my lights, BD lights that is.

Eric S.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Rubicon 3.6L 3 pedal
Don't see this asked before, so do we have to snail mail it in, or can we email it to somebody instead?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Don't see this asked before, so do we have to snail mail it in, or can we email it to somebody instead?
It'll have to be mailed in and filed by our accounting department. No email. Thanks for asking!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com
Sponsored