Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Thx. A pic of the wire you tapped in would be greatly appreciated.
I forgot that I fully taped up that harness after hooking up the backlights, so a picture wouldn't have been of any use. I did find a wiring schematic that identifies the wire color, location in the plug, and what circuit is what. This is for the led fender lights. Let me know if you happen to have the halogen fender lights. I've got the same schematic for those. I tapped into the wire on pin #4.

Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs are Not JL Rubicon Install Friendly with their Harness Screenshot_20220629-141727_Samsung Notes
Sponsored

Surfarch

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURxR
Let me know if you happen to have the halogen fender lights. I've got the same schematic for those. I tapped into the wire on pin #4.
Mine came from the factory with halogen headlights and halogen fender light. Hut I have swapped them out with Oracle LED halos and MP Concepts LED fender lights, respectively. They were both plug and play so I am not sure how different it might be. Shouldn't the same wire tap apply, the white/orange one?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Mine came from the factory with halogen headlights and halogen fender light. Hut I have swapped them out with Oracle LED halos and MP Concepts LED fender lights, respectively. They were both plug and play so I am not sure how different it might be. Shouldn't the same wire tap apply, the white/orange one?
Yeah, it looks like it's the same wire in plug position #4 that feeds the running lights, regardless of factory led or halogen.

JMP

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLI, Tiguan, Buying a JL
What did y’all do with all the extra wire on the splitter? Drivers side needs all it, passenger needs none of it.
Sponsored