Sponsored

Baja designs 20" OnX6+ on bumper

Jeepdoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Has anyone mounted a 20" OnX6+ to the bumper or winch guard and have some pics? I'm debating between 2-XL 80 pros rounds vs. the light bar but want to make sure the 20" fits and doesn't look ridiculous. I've seen a lot of 10" light bars but not a 20". Pics please! Thanks!
Sponsored

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Has anyone mounted a 20" OnX6+ to the bumper or winch guard and have some pics? I'm debating between 2-XL 80 pros rounds vs. the light bar but want to make sure the 20" fits and doesn't look ridiculous. I've seen a lot of 10" light bars but not a 20". Pics please! Thanks!
You’ve likely made up your mind by now, but here you go...

Jeep Wrangler JL Baja designs 20" OnX6+ on bumper BEA932E4-367A-4637-8D6A-B085A322A64C

Jeep Wrangler JL Baja designs 20" OnX6+ on bumper EF64220F-84EF-4ACA-B6BF-8A96BA75C2B7

OP
OP

Jeepdoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
That’s great. Thank you! I actually mounted the light bar to my oem steel front bumper using the Baja Design universal mount in an almost identical fashion. I had to add a couple of spacers up front to get the correct lens angle but it worked out real well. I’m In the process of figuring out if a Warn winch would fit behind it the light/mount for a similar set up to yours. It looks like it will fit within mm’s but I may need to add a spacer to move the light/mount forward a little bit in the end. If anyone wants pics let me know and I can try to post at some point. Also BD lights are awesome.