Badge of honour

tCub

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL, 2018 Renegade Latitude 4x4
How is that run? I'm new, and wanted to take one that's a lower difficulty level.
Definitely great for beginners! It was a few hundred mile drive for me so I wanted to pick something easy for my first honor trail. Otherwise I go wheeling at a local off road park.

It took me around 2 hours to make it through the whole thing but i stopped for photos, ran into a group of 20 jeeps and was driving super slow because I had my dogs with me.

If you’re new to wheeling and you’re near by (or, hell, if you’re like me and want to drive 5+ hours to get there) it was a really great experience. Btw, in the large group we ran into, there were many stock Jeeps so I’d say it’s suitable for anyone.
Sponsored

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
The app is cool in concept. But it rarely works. Most of the trails are in locations with little or no cell coverage so the app fails.

So - Just download the app, register, then email them (address is in the app) and say that you did the trail but couldn't get the app to work. They will get you all hooked up! Customer support has been great.

Of course, I still haven't gotten 3 badges from last May/June, but I might have been impacted by the design change.
The app tells you this then submits the information when you get coverage worked great for me when I was out on the Rubicon

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
The app tells you this then submits the information when you get coverage worked great for me when I was out on the Rubicon
Well it didn’t work for us at Windrock.

But again customer service was very helpful.

OP
OP
Zekes69

Zekes69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlu rubicon
What a scam!!! This is my reply from fca Canada. Apparently if you’re Canadian you don’t deserve a badge of honour. It would be nice to show off an accomplishment in our first Jeep, ahh well another piss off

“
Thank you for emailing us at FCA Canada Customer Care; and congratulations on the completion of the trail!

I am sorry for your disappointment, but this is just not a program in which we participate in. Promotions tend to vary between different countries; and if there is a promotion such as this in Canada, you will be made aware.

*** Please do not use the 'Reply' function of your email. If you wish to reply by email, please compose a new email on our website or you may contact us by phone at 1-800-465-2001 with your CASE number.***

Best regards,

Veronica
Customer Care Manager
FCA Canada Customer Care”

cwhrpwr

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited & 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel
Occupation
USCG
How is that run? I'm new, and wanted to take one that's a lower difficulty level.
Peters Mill Run is a beginner trail that any stock can easily navigate. Likely in 2WD. Been there three times.

If you are willing to hit Peters Mill - I’d suggest The Cove. A medium level off road site approx 80 miles from DC metro area. This place is a good first experience - and not quite extreme like Rausch Creek has to offer
http://www.covecampground.com/

Badges are great - glad to see a re design - cause I recently just plasti dipped each of mine (after I applied them to the Jeep - which was the hard way to make the shiny go away).

Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Did anyone get their replacement badges of honor? I received the new ones I requested last week, but not any of the replacement ones.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Peters Mill Run is a beginner trail that any stock can easily navigate. Likely in 2WD. Been there three times.

If you are willing to hit Peters Mill - I’d suggest The Cove. A medium level off road site approx 80 miles from DC metro area. This place is a good first experience - and not quite extreme like Rausch Creek has to offer
http://www.covecampground.com/

Badges are great - glad to see a re design - cause I recently just plasti dipped each of mine (after I applied them to the Jeep - which was the hard way to make the shiny go away).
Does the Cove have Jeep trails? Doesn't look like it from the website.

cwhrpwr

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited & 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel
Occupation
USCG
Does the Cove have Jeep trails? Doesn't look like it from the website.
Yes they most def do! I was just there last month. I thought the same thing but was referred there by a coworker. Rocks, mud, trails...it’s way better than Peter mill

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yes they most def do! I was just there last month. I thought the same thing but was referred there by a coworker. Rocks, mud, trails...it’s way better than Peter mill
Cool. Any pics? How close to Peter Mill? May do both in a weekend.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

got my first badge in the mail. said 8-12 weeks to process. It came within a week. first one was Schnebly Hill in Sedona, Az. We also hit Broken Arrow trail ( i don't know why this one isn't the BOH trail or why they didn't have it as well) hit another one that was really neat to but can not remember the name of it right this min. Just excited to get to moab this up coming year. so far my sport with some rubi take off suspension has slide its way though some trails that i doubted it would make.

IMG_6691.JPG

IMG_6712.JPG
Sponsored