Badge of Honor

thrasher

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4 door
Received my first of hopefully many badge of honor plaques. Where is everyone putting these? Figured most are on the driver side but anyone put them somewhere else where they look sharp?
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Received my first of hopefully many badge of honor plaques. Where is everyone putting these? Figured most are on the driver side but anyone put them somewhere else where they look sharp?
i have mine on the driver side currently. but ive seen them on the side rear hard top windows that looks good tell the window blows out. I plan on splitting my trail badges to each side of the jeep. front fender

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
I hate putting things on my Jeep, so I have mine in a book that I keep, along with photos from the trip. Sort of a "living history." If it comes down to it, I can provide the book with the Jeep if I ever sell it. In addition, the badges stay safe... won't get damaged if the Jeep does... won't get knocked off, stolen, etc.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I don’t have any badges because I only drive trails for pusses.

that said, I have seen folks also put them on a tailgate table. Keeps them inside if you are worried about loss/damage but still has them on display if that’s your thing.

since I drive trails for pusses and therefore don’t qualify for badges when I am out and about in a National park or something, I buy a sticker and stick it on the inside of my tailgate table (Can only see it with the table down).

Sponsored

Unkle Fester

First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
I hate putting things on my Jeep, so I have mine in a book that I keep, along with photos from the trip. Sort of a "living history." If it comes down to it, I can provide the book with the Jeep if I ever sell it. In addition, the badges stay safe... won't get damaged if the Jeep does... won't get knocked off, stolen, etc.
I hate putting things on my Jeep too, I’ve earned a bunch of the badges over the last few years In my last Jeep and am slowly re-running the trails. Because I have a Recon (tons of crap stuck on the Jeep anyway) I thought about adding them to the hard top behind the rear door....
I don’t have any badges because I only drive trails for pusses.

that said, I have seen folks also put them on a tailgate table. Keeps them inside if you are worried about loss/damage but still has them on display if that’s your thing.
heck of an idea...

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I heard someone reply to use the little metal dog tag and a chain around the mirror
Sponsored