Badge of Honor Trail "Suggest a Trail"

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Pretty sure you are qualified to answer this then... :)

I just got my first badge in the mail (took 3mo) for Schnebly Hill. I got TWO badges along with a letter. Is it a badge for each side or did they screw up and send two by mistake? Every pic on here I only see one with the letter.
They made a mistake. They only issue one badge and it is is dam near impossible to get a replacement badge. So they must have messed up.
Advertisement

OP
OP
Mojave Dust

Mojave Dust

First Name
Glenn
Reaction score
Website
www.scmoac.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Rubicon; 2021 JLURD
Occupation
retired CIO; professional dilettante
Vehicle Showcase
They made a mistake. They only issue one badge and it is is dam near impossible to get a replacement badge. So they must have messed up.
You're right about that. I got an email that my Rocky Gap badge shipped on 11/23. Never got it and the tracking number still only shows "label printed". So it was never picked up or the FedEx guy threw it in a ditch. Multiple emails to BOH have gotten zero response.
Too bad, because it was the one I cared about most since it's our only BOH trail in NV.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Pretty sure you are qualified to answer this then... :)

I just got my first badge in the mail (took 3mo) for Schnebly Hill. I got TWO badges along with a letter. Is it a badge for each side or did they screw up and send two by mistake? Every pic on here I only see one with the letter.
You should only get one, maybe they gave you the extra one since Schnebly has all those jaw chattering razor rocks that might shake the badge off your JL if you run it again :)

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
You're right about that. I got an email that my Rocky Gap badge shipped on 11/23. Never got it and the tracking number still only shows "label printed". So it was never picked up or the FedEx guy threw it in a ditch. Multiple emails to BOH have gotten zero response.
Too bad, because it was the one I cared about most since it's our only BOH trail in NV.
I ran Rocky gap Thanksgiving week along w/ Schnebly & Table Mesa, the BOH app locked up stating "check-in pending", took a screen shot of that on the phone, app was jacked-up the rest of the trip so no luck on any of them :(
And like you Rocky Gap is the only one I really wanted as that one was definitely earned (just ask my skid plates, lol) :( I also sent emails w/ no luck. Oh well, guess I'll run them again as we get up that way a couple times a year.

R3TRO

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Willys
Occupation
Film Industry
We
Weird. Well then I will consider it an honor!

20211227_072004.jpg

hiimmike

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Outback
I am going to suggest my driveway as a BoH trail. Maybe I will put a garage door in the back so people can drive straight through into my back yard and then out into the open space behind my house. I will charge $20 admission BUT you will get a BoH badge! I'll have my Jeep paid off in no time! $$$$$$$$ Always hustlin, get that money!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I am going to suggest my driveway as a BoH trail. Maybe I will put a garage door in the back so people can drive straight through into my back yard and then out into the open space behind my house. I will charge $20 admission BUT you will get a BoH badge! I'll have my Jeep paid off in no time! $$$$$$$$ Always hustlin, get that money!
$30 dollars to run the trail, but make them buy a year membership too for $100 then charge $15 every time they want to wheel and don't let them wheel by themself. Make sure they bring other vehicles with them to be able to wheel or force them to hire q guide if they are by themselves.

For a guideline of how it is done, just go to The Rausch Creek Off Road park and read their requirements.

Advertisement

PSC Motorsports

Advertisement