Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

How long have people been waiting for badges these days?

I signed up for Badge of Honor with a new email address and the new VIN on Jeepeto III. I'm beginning to think my badges will never come. Maybe they feel I've already gotten badges with Jeepeto II and won't send me the ones earned with Jeepeto III. They're stuck in the "Requested" phase and its been two months. I'm debating scraping the ones I got in Arkansas off Jeepeto III if they won't send new badges for trails I ran in Jeepeto II. Maybe getting some custom made or something.

Maybe they're just running a little slow these days??

Jeep Wrangler JL Badge of Honor on New Jeep IMG_9D057ECDCC77-1
Sponsored

EZPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys

I signed up for Badge of Honor with a new email address and the new VIN on Jeepeto III. I'm beginning to think my badges will never come. Maybe they feel I've already gotten badges with Jeepeto II and won't send me the ones earned with Jeepeto III. They're stuck in the "Requested" phase and its been two months. I'm debating scraping the ones I got in Arkansas off Jeepeto III if they won't send new badges for trails I ran in Jeepeto II. Maybe getting some custom made or something.

Jeep Wrangler JL Badge of Honor on New Jeep IMG_9D057ECDCC77-1
Got my yesterday

Untitled-2-01.png

OP
OP
Jeepeto

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

How did people flex trails they have done prior to these badges? On my JK, I just had massive pinstriping.
Seems I may have touched a nerve in the community with this one, lol

I enjoyed it as a conversation starter for the most part with Jeepeto II. Someone in a parking lot would notice the badges and start talking about where they've wheeled and what they've seen. Just a subtle nod toward other Jeepers to separate your rig from the mall rated crowd.

Even with heavy pin striping Jeepeto II cleaned up nice. It was a looker from 10 feet. Most people never even noticed until they got close.

Sponsored

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Requested 14 badges between 10/15/21 and 12/28/21. Still waiting (NOT COMPLAINING) on just two.

Reckon some are backordered again.

Jeep Wrangler JL Badge of Honor on New Jeep 371E5F34-77BA-4D8D-A1C5-A7E90B0AA1B8

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Ordered mine at the end of October and received one within a couple of weeks, the other two arrived just in time for Christmas. So, two months seems to be the lead time.

I'm betting that the Moab badges are in high demand.

Jeep Wrangler JL Badge of Honor on New Jeep Jan22-5

OP
OP
Jeepeto

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Requested 14 badges between 10/15/21 and 12/28/21. Still waiting (NOT COMPLAINING) on just two.

Reckon some are backordered again.

Ordered mine at the end of October and received one within a couple of weeks, the other two arrived just in time for Christmas. So, two months seems to be the lead time.

I'm betting that the Moab badges are in high demand.

Thanks for the info!

I'll wait a little longer I guess. I wasn't complaining either, just starting to wonder.

I figure it's an acceptable ask that I get new badges when I run trails with a new rig, but they wouldn't let me when I was logged into the same account as Jeepeto II even after updating the VIN with new info. I was starting to think they were on to my scheme to extract the maximum amount of sticker backed plastic badges from FCA as possible 🤣

Thanks again for the replies.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon

I enjoyed it as a conversation starter for the most part with Jeepeto II. Someone in a parking lot would notice the badges and start talking about where they've wheeled and what they've seen. Just a subtle nod toward other Jeepers to separate your rig from the mall rated crowd.

Even with heavy pin striping Jeepeto II cleaned up nice. It was a looker from 10 feet. Most people never even noticed until they got close.
Lol. I wasn't throwing shade. I really have no input as to what others do in their rigs or to their rigs.
I'll shoot the shit with a mall crawler and then move onto the dude with rebar as rock rails on a 1974 Chevy. Lol. It's of no consequence to me, I just enjoy talking car shit.

OP
OP
Jeepeto

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Lol. I wasn't throwing shade. I really have no input as to what others do in their rigs or to their rigs.
I'll shoot the shit with a mall crawler and then move onto the dude with rebar as rock rails on a 1974 Chevy. Lol. It's of no consequence to me, I just enjoy talking car shit.
No worries, I didn't take it as such. I know it comes across as "another BOH thread", I was just curious if it was time to peel these things off and move on.

I'm the same way, talking to anyone about anything with wheels or a motor, often to the annoyance of my wife who is tugging at my elbow to wrap it up 🤣

Sponsored

Luekutus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler jL Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Explorer, Adventurer, Armchair Biologist, and (Former) Software Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
The last few I’ve earned arrived fairly quickly, I’d say in less than a month.

bthomp

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon, 2010 Wrangler X, 2014 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT Ops / BizOps
Clubs

What app do you need to request badges? I've not come across it yet.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.

This happens all the time. I was held up at a border crossing because the US border guy was a Jeeper and wanted to talk about the badges.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I did receive a badge the other day from a trail I ran on February 4th 2022. I still have not received badges from January of 2022 and in total I am still waiting on four badges. I have sent two emails, and now just kind of think that they will show up if and when they do.
Sponsored