Sponsored

Badge of Honor (Gold Mountain)

VS1VS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Headed out to Big Bear, CA to spend my birthday weekend with some off roading, boating and outdoor fun! Wanted to hit up some fun stuff and Kevin @Jeep Generation loaded me up with some gpx files from dirt roads to extreme wheeling. Thanks Kevin! There's so much to do and see in Big Bear and didn't have time to even scratch the surface. We ended up doing Gold Mountain, one of Jeep's Badge of Honor trails. It was a fun trail with a few obstacles mixed in. Unfortunatley the Gopro died about half way up so I didn't get the end of the trail recorded. Let me know what you think...
Sponsored

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Looks like you had a fun time. Cool video and happy b-day.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Headed out to Big Bear, CA to spend my birthday weekend with some off roading, boating and outdoor fun! Wanted to hit up some fun stuff and Kevin @Jeep Generation loaded me up with some gpx files from dirt roads to extreme wheeling. Thanks Kevin! There's so much to do and see in Big Bear and didn't have time to even scratch the surface. We ended up doing Gold Mountain, one of Jeep's Badge of Honor trails. It was a fun trail with a few obstacles mixed in. Unfortunatley the Gopro died about half way up so I didn't get the end of the trail recorded. Let me know what you think...
So awesome! Glad you had a good time.