OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
I will play: I put mine in an unusual spot. I am running a stock Rubi. I wouldn't even call Black Bear Pass tough BUT our group had some GREAT memories on the trail. To me the badges are a reminder of those I went with...YMMV
1628893276773.jpeg
Snazzy color rig. Nice
Sponsored

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IMG_3011-X3.jpg

Not a difficult trail, but it was a wonderful day with my daughter who drove a Jeep on a trail for the first time. Now she wants a Jeep :like:.
Smart kid.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Where you going to stick the Gold Mountain badge?
Right below the trail rated badge, like thirtyone did. Not worried about running out of space since I am only interested on the hard trails for the badges.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
20210713_172207.jpg

There's the 15 we've got in the JLUR. Just finished the Dusy yesterday, waiting on golden spike and back way to crown king still. We will run schnebley hill and table Mesa in September when we are out in AZ. We've run the Rubicon at least 8 times in 4 different jeeps, but haven't taken the JL yet. We put the badges on the jeep to commemorate the trips as much as the trails. When people ask about them it sparks conversion not only about the trails, but other points of interest in the area. Camping in moab in the summer? Werner lake is prefect as it's at the top of the mountain and a good 20⁰+ cooler than town. Looking for a great meal after a day on the trails in CO? Tacos del Gnar in ridgeway was fantastic. Want to try your first off roading experience in your new compass? Table Mesa and cedar tree are both good beginner trails. Want to beat your undercarriage like it stole something even on 2.5" lift and 37's? Have fun on the Dusy.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
There aren't many BoH trails in places where I go but I did Elephant Hill and I want that badge.

I saw a badge on ebay today that said "The Mall" for people who want to poke fun of offroaders.

Not a difficult trail, but it was a wonderful day with my daughter who drove a Jeep on a trail for the first time. Now she wants a Jeep :like:.
You know the saying- get your kids interested in Jeeps and they'll never have money to buy drugs.

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Because 'we don't need no steeeenkin' badges' 🤘
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges"

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time