Sponsored

Badge of Honor badges pics

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
I haven't place earned BoH badges on my rig but thought maybe I would. If you display your BoH badges on your rig, please post pic. Of the many Wranglers I see daily here in my new home state, I haven't noticed any BoH badges yet. When in SoCal, much more common to see BoH badges on wheeler's Jeeps. I know sticking badges on outside of the vehicle isn't for everyone because that's been me too. I'm just wondering how adding a couple iconic trail badges look... ...Outside vehicle...inside cabin...cargo area... ...hell, undercarriage? Engine bay? Or, like me, sitting in a drawer.

Looking forward to seeing fellow Jeeper's badges!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Then there are those of us who have run the trails, dozens of times in some cases, and do not collect the badges at all because, why?
Because 'we don't need no steeeenkin' badges' 🤘

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
Fortunately I am still able to remember which trails I have run. Most everything in Colorado and Moab. So no, I do not need to stick stuff on my vehicle to show others or to remind myself. I suppose it is somehow "fun" for some but I personally do not really get it. I usually see them plastered to sides of heavily modified Jeeps toting around a bunch of gear they also think they need to be identified as an "off roader". I am however a certified curmudgeon:like: so take my opinion on the badge program with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I have been waiting 5 months for my badge of honor for the "Backway to Crown King" trail. It may not be a BOH trail now, but it was at the time I ran the trail. I do not think the BOH program is well managed. Not sure who Jeep contracted to administer this program.

Sponsored

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am however a certified curmudgeon:like: so take my opinion on the badge program with a grain of salt.
No, I get it, totally. I am in a people business and in marketing, and half joke that I really don't like people.

I appreciate your view on this.

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have been waiting 5 months for my badge of honor...
After never loading app, and not checking in, I did a few months ago when coming from Cali, through Moab and Colorado. So I had app, and clicked mail badges. They came in 8 weeks, put them in a drawer, and I posted this thread.

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just put a rubicon trail badge on. Kind of an explanation as to why my 8 month old Jeep looks 10 years old to passerbys.
Pic? The Escalator, Hell's Revenge Moab bit me 🤕

Last edited:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Fortunately I am still able to remember which trails I have run. Most everything in Colorado and Moab. So no, I do not need to stick stuff on my vehicle to show others or to remind myself. I suppose it is somehow "fun" for some but I personally do not really get it. I usually see them plastered to sides of heavily modified Jeeps toting around a bunch of gear they also think they need to be identified as an "off roader". I am however a certified curmudgeon:like: so take my opinion on the badge program with a grain of salt.
People who come look at my jeep comment more on the badges then anything else. They are more interested in where it’s been then how it is built, which is how it should be.

this was my Sport. I’m still working on getting the badges for my Rubicon.

Jeep Wrangler JL Badge of Honor badges pics 1C0B8136-16BA-4885-A86D-DF2C722E968A

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I am planning on sticking only the most demanding trails badges on mine. I should be getting Gold Mountain badge next week. Not really into decorating my jeep with a dirt road badge. Maybe ill tow my trailer on those and stick em on the trailer.

I mostly want other jeepers with small builds like mine (33s sport) to notice this is possible. Maybe theyll go for it themselves after they see my jeep. And theres also the big jeeps, old jeeps, this guy on 37s on an old jeep stopped me 2 weeks ago to talk about my "shiny"JL. I told him I was taking it on gold mountain, he laughed and said it was gonna get damage everywhere. Well it didnt, and it is still shiny. So theres that too, I want him to see the badge on my shiny ass jeep. lol.

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People who come look at my jeep comment more on the badges then anything else. They are more interested in where it’s been then how it is built, which is how it should be.

this was my Sport. I’m still working on getting the badges for my Rubicon.

Jeep Wrangler JL Badge of Honor badges pics IMG_3011-X3
I.m new to the Ohio River Valley area, what trails within a day's drive would you recommend? Looking to drive on Fridays, wheeling on Saturday, back to Cincinnati Sunday night.

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am planning on sticking only the most demanding trails badges on mine. I should be getting Gold Mountain badge next week. Not really into decorating my jeep with a dirt road badge. Maybe ill tow my trailer on those and stick em on the trailer.

I mostly want other jeepers with small builds like mine (33s sport) to notice this is possible. Maybe theyll go for it themselves after they see my jeep. And theres also the big jeeps, old jeeps, this guy on 37s on an old jeep stopped me 2 weeks ago to talk about my "shiny"JL. I told him I was taking it on gold mountain, he laughed and said it was gonna get damage everywhere. Well it didnt, and it is still shiny. So theres that too, I want him to see the badge on my shiny ass jeep. lol.
Where you going to stick the Gold Mountain badge?
Sponsored