Bad Factory Weld on front lower control arm bracket

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2.0T eTorque
Clearly your lift caused the weld to get scared and run away from the frame. :facepalm:
Thats a bad dealership that would even try and reference any modifications to FCA for an issue clearly not related to your lift at all. Sounds like they just didn't want to deal with it. I would try another dealer or like others have said might just be worth going to a quality shop and have them clean it up and do it right. Should not cost too much.
Sponsored

OP
OP

greyt4us

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
just think about all the people out there who never go under the jeep. all those owners with welds like that. jesus.

also, how the hell is that even remotely related to a lift? take it to another dealer and file complaint with FCA. @JeepCares whats going on with dealers?.
@JeepCares can see the claim and the denial due to modifications and is standing with the dealer decision. Mahhh :-(

DrJoeSchmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR and a 2015 JK
Dear god! That is horrendous. FCA should be all over this. I'm embarrassed to see this, and it's not even my Jeep.

OP
OP

greyt4us

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Dear god! That is horrendous. FCA should be all over this. I'm embarrassed to see this, and it's not even my Jeep.
I know. I can get it fixed but it’s the principle that Jeep is not taking ownership of the issue because I modified a trail rated off road vehicle.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I know. I can get it fixed but it’s the principle that Jeep is not taking ownership of the issue because I modified a trail rated off road vehicle.
Try a different dealership. I have one 1/4 mile away I literally drive past 10 miles to a different one.
Sponsored