Bad Ass or Fru Fru?

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
Only six months into Jeep ownership, and with my 2021 Willys Sting Grey JLU, I love the Bad Ass look for the Willys. Then I saw the reflections of my wife's Nasturtiums on the side of our house, it looked like wildflower camouflage. Definitely not Bad Ass, but a cool decal effect for someone. Amazing how the reflections look, whether you like them or not.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bad Ass or Fru Fru? IMG_9153D
Sponsored

Last edited:

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Only six months into Jeep ownership, and with my 2021 Willys Sting Ray JLU, I love the Bad Ass look for the Willys. Then I saw the reflections of my wife's Nasturtiums on the side of our house, it looked like wildflower camouflage. Definitely not Bad Ass, but a cool decal effect for someone. Amazing how the reflections look, whether you like them or not.

IMG_9153D.jpg
Looks great, I dig it.

If you like it too, snap a pic and get a local artist to match it for you.

It's a jeep, if you can't have fun with it, what automobile can you have fun with?

Last edited:
OP
OP
YTBlue

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
Looks great, I dig it.

If you like it too, snap a pic and get a local artist to match it for you.

It's a jeep, if you can't have fun with it, what automobile can you have fun with?
Thanks, LittleDog, great advice. Here in Sonoma County, it would be easy to find a great artist. Maybe have my wife‘s side of the car painted with flowers she likes, and my side painted with my photos to be taken in September of Moab landscape. If possible, it may make jumping into the Jeep even better for us.
Sponsored