Backseat Gun Rack options

Chitrod

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Is there an option to mount a gun rack under the back seat? I have seen the ceiling mounted ones, but I want to keep it hidden. Is there a rack or Molle pannel I can mount to the bottom of the back seat, or a box or safe I can mount under it?

Not that I have any guns, but just in case I bought one.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Is there an option to mount a gun rack under the back seat? I have seen the ceiling mounted ones, but I want to keep it hidden. Is there a rack or Molle pannel I can mount to the bottom of the back seat, or a box or safe I can mount under it?

Not that I have any guns, but just in case I bought one.
I also don’t have any guns...wink wink.
Your best bet for hiding a rifle, if you should decide to buy one, is a back seat mount from www.wpngear.com and a security thing for the cargo area, like from Diabolical or something similar. Not a lot of room for rifles in a JL. Or so I hear, because I also have no guns or gun accessories

OP

Chitrod

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I also don’t have any guns...wink wink.
Your best bet for hiding a rifle, if you should decide to buy one, is a back seat mount from www.wpngear.com and a security thing for the cargo area, like from Diabolical or something similar. Not a lot of room for rifles in a JL. Or so I hear, because I also have no guns or gun accessories
This would work if it was under the back seat. If I ever had the need for one.

Advertisement

Motor City Aftermarket

Advertisement