Sponsored

Back window won’t stay up

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
I actually sell gas struts and thankfully have not needed to replace any on my wife's 2021 JLU. I am going to take a look at hers this weekend to see how they compare to what I sell. I might be able to be a source of better gas props for you guys!
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
We have a 2020 Wrangler Rubicon with just over 5k miles now and the back window will no longer stay up. Looks like we are "touched" by this wonderful gift as well.

I am starting to be a bit concerned overall with the jeep. 5k miles on it and thus far...

1. Steering issues : Replaced Steering box as a TSB fix
2. Issues twice now with warning lights going crazy (ABS/TractionControl/SwayBar/4WD all at once) : This is being called the Christmas lights issue, and it sounds like it may be a wheel speed sensor gone bad...
3. Failed rear window struts

I am kind of concerned that if I actually put a suspension lift in it that Chrysler will associate anything else that goes wrong with that modification.

Taking it in next week, hopefully to get 2/3 fixed.
Hi @BlackEyell,

Please feel free to send our team a private message if you would like support while in service for your outstanding issues.

Darlene
Jeep Cares