First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
ARMY (Retired)
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a BT Sunrider for the coming cool season. and I'm still waiting since May for my AEV bumper and tire carrier and my fifth wheel/tire!!! grrr. The wheel is holding me up so I told the shop I want it installed on the stock wheel and I'll have it switched later when the wheel gets off the ship in the Pacific. I gotta wait until October for an appointment! what is wrong with you people, stop buying stuff!! :)

View attachment 510856 View attachment 510857
Jeep JL AEV Rear Bumper Kit - Jeep Rubicon 2018-2021 | 12302000AC|Northridge4x4
I ordered the AEV Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier and had it in 5 days. Still shows in stock.

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a BT Sunrider for the coming cool season. and I'm still waiting since May for my AEV bumper and tire carrier and my fifth wheel/tire!!! grrr. The wheel is holding me up so I told the shop I want it installed on the stock wheel and I'll have it switched later when the wheel gets off the ship in the Pacific. I gotta wait until October for an appointment! what is wrong with you people, stop buying stuff!! :)

View attachment 510856 View attachment 510857
Looks really clean!! Can I ask what slider steps you have it looks like Roam? If so are they the frame mount or body mount ones and have you been happy with them?

Sponsored

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Looks really clean!! Can I ask what slider steps you have it looks like Roam? If so are they the frame mount or body mount ones and have you been happy with them?
they are roam frame mount. Yes I suppose but we only use them as steps. Not keen on denting my expensive jeep. Don’t have the light kit for them.

I do get it dirty and go on some seriously rocky roads just no crazy stuff. Going the back way up crown king tomorrow again!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I love the Bestop Sunrider. Buy the twill version. I open the Sunrider just about every time I drive the Jeep.

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I ordered the sunrider and some skid plates

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
I too support the Bestop. Never been without a top as much as now. Also love your wheels, but they look like they would be hell to keep clean, with all those small recesses/ bolt surrounds to hold dirt !!!! No ?

OP
OP

hingedthinker

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I too support the Bestop. Never been without a top as much as now. Also love your wheels, but they look like they would be hell to keep clean, with all those small recesses/ bolt surrounds to hold dirt !!!! No ?
Nope, we use the machines mostly in AZ to save water. They do a great job and I'm on a subscription so I run it through once a week on avg.
Sponsored