Az jeeps let’s see them

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
I love this thread, and I hope it stays active. There's a lot of us Jeepers in AZ.

I can't post mine yet, because I will be accepting delivery for my Jeep MAR 21 in AZ.

Does anyone in AZ have some good beginner light dirt trail recommendations that's in the valley? Preferably something that can be accessed without getting on the freeway and going up north, I would like to take the Jeep on a light dirt trail within the first 300 miles, but I want to be light on the RPM's and not going to fast on the freeway at first because I heard there's a motor "break in period".

Sponsored

CactusDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2017 Porsche 911
Build Thread
Link
I love this thread, and I hope it stays active. There's a lot of us Jeepers in AZ.

I can't post mine yet, because I will be accepting delivery for my Jeep MAR 21 in AZ.

Does anyone in AZ have some good beginner light dirt trail recommendations that's in the valley? Preferably something that can be accessed without getting on the freeway and going up north, I would like to take the Jeep on a light dirt trail within the first 300 miles, but I want to be light on the RPM's and not going to fast on the freeway at first because I heard there's a motor "break in period".
An easy dirt trail is Castle Hot Springs in the N/W valley

Sponsored