Sponsored

AZ (east valley) off road shop for installs?

Chonch

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Hey guys, just wondering if there is a reputable shop out in the east valley to get things like Lifts/alignment etc installed. New to the jeep scene, so not too familiar with shops out here. thx
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Doetch Offroad hands down!
I ordered a ton from Doetsch, their prices are not inflated, and they seem to know what works in this area. however, their install prices may be high. once all my parts come in and they do the install I will let you know how it went.

they did not try to upsell me on anything, they listened to how I plan to use my Rubicon and gave suggestions based on that. They could have easily tried to run up the tab, but they didn't. (outside of install cost that rivals a new car dealership)

OP
OP
Chonch

Chonch

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Thanks for the replys fellas! I appreciate it

Sponsored

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Thanks for this thread! Iā€™m in Gilbert and interested in upgrades too!

CMTAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX Anvil
Underdog motorsports. They are new, (they came from Big off-road shops). They installed my rubi springs, spacers, and Mopar LCA'S at a GREAT price. Southern Ave in Mesa. Give them a call.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

The real question who is worth a visit in the west valley.

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
I ordered a ton from Doetsch, their prices are not inflated, and they seem to know what works in this area. however, their install prices may be high. once all my parts come in and they do the install I will let you know how it went.

they did not try to upsell me on anything, they listened to how I plan to use my Rubicon and gave suggestions based on that. They could have easily tried to run up the tab, but they didn't. (outside of install cost that rivals a new car dealership)
So how did it the install go? I was wondering who you talked to, I was in there a little bit ago and I didn't the person in there was all that helpful.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
So how did it the install go? I was wondering who you talked to, I was in there a little bit ago and I didn't the person in there was all that helpful.
The work that Doetsch did was a long time ago, and that JL is long gone. With that said everything they did worked very well. I also had them correct some work on another JL from a bad dealer install of a Mopar lift.

There are a lot more shops than there was back when my other work was done. Todd is still at Doetsch, and is an active member on here. He knows what he is talking about and will not steer you wrong. Ben who used to be at Doetsch is mow at another local shop in Mesa.

If you stick with Doetsch, HMC, Wulf, or LetzRoll you should be fine as those are respective shops that people seem to stand behind. Venture Offroad is another, but I do not personally know anyone who has had work done there. All the others I have used, or know people who have and would not hesitate to recommend them.

I cant speak to everyone who works at these shops, but I do know they all have good people in them so its just a matter of getting to the right person.

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
The work that Doetsch did was a long time ago, and that JL is long gone. With that said everything they did worked very well. I also had them correct some work on another JL from a bad dealer install of a Mopar lift.

There are a lot more shops than there was back when my other work was done. Todd is still at Doetsch, and is an active member on here. He knows what he is talking about and will not steer you wrong. Ben who used to be at Doetsch is mow at another local shop in Mesa.

If you stick with Doetsch, HMC, Wulf, or LetzRoll you should be fine as those are respective shops that people seem to stand behind. Venture Offroad is another, but I do not personally know anyone who has had work done there. All the others I have used, or know people who have and would not hesitate to recommend them.

I cant speak to everyone who works at these shops, but I do know they all have good people in them so its just a matter of getting to the right person.
Hey thanks a lot J. Think I would like to talk to Todd. I have heard of Letsroll but not the other two.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
All good shops listed. I can say Venture is also. I know several People that have had quality work done by them. Iā€™ve had some small things worked on there. My friend had them build out her entire jeepā€”going from a stock Rubi diesel to a fully lifted rock crawler on 42ā€™s.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
All good shops listed. I can say Venture is also. I know several People that have had quality work done by them. Iā€™ve had some small things worked on there. My friend had them build out her entire jeepā€”going from a stock Rubi diesel to a fully lifted rock crawler on 42ā€™s.
great to hear about Venture. I have spoke with them a few times about their C02 tanks, but never used them. they did seem knowledgable, but for me they are too far away.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Another recommendation for the crew at Underdog Motorsports in Mesa.

They are a great business to work with, they have competitive pricing and do excellent work.
Sponsored