Axle back exhaust and cold air intake on 2.0l engine

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
I know magnaflow came out with the new cat back exhaust for the new 2.0l engine, but is there just an axle back exhaust for the 2.0 out yet? Also, is there a cold air intake out yet for the new engine as well?
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I know magnaflow came out with the new cat back exhaust for the new 2.0l engine, but is there just an axle back exhaust for the 2.0 out yet? Also, is there a cold air intake out yet for the new engine as well?
Hey there neighbor! From what I've seen, axle backs are popping up quicker than cat backs for the 2.0. Reasons are that there are far more v6's rolling around and the axle back connection is the same between the 2 engines. Its at the cat back connection that differs between them. I'd recommend looking at the Borla systems. They come in 3 different sound levels and are getting a lot of good reviews both on and off this forum. I'm personally interested in the black "s-type" system. Not too loud but a little more rumble.

OP
OP
Newyorkyan

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
Hey there neighbor! From what I've seen, axle backs are popping up quicker than cat backs for the 2.0. Reasons are that there are far more v6's rolling around and the axle back connection is the same between the 2 engines. Its at the cat back connection that differs between them. I'd recommend looking at the Borla systems. They come in 3 different sound levels and are getting a lot of good reviews both on and off this forum. I'm personally interested in the black "s-type" system. Not too loud but a little more rumble.
Thanks for writing back! I didn’t know you can put any axle backs for both engines! I’m definitely a fan of borla and will considering buying that for my JLUR. What about cold air intakes? Are any out for the 2.0 yet?
Sponsored