Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Got the chance to participate in the Jeep Adventure Academy that was held this past weekend in Sothern Missouri...

Learned a ton about the capabilities of our JLUR and earned our first 2 badges of honor! Thanks Jeep for putting this on, all the guides were super helpful, and guided us through some sketchy stuff on both trials....even well experienced Jeepers got into some rough spots!

Pics don't do the steep uphill grades nor deep water/rock spots, but there were some anxious Jeepers, but we all made it through, minus some scratches and dents!

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 9

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 10

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 11

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 12

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 13

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 14

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 15

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 16

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 18

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 19

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 22

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 24

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 27

Jeep Wrangler JL Awesome experience at the Jeep Adventure Academy - my review Jeep Adven Academy 10~2020 2
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

JJSix

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2016 Dodge Caravan
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Great review and pics, I hope to be able to do one if they ever come out closer to southern AZ!

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Thanks for the post - glad it was a fun event!

5foot19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I am so envious! I wish some of these ran in Canada.

Sponsored

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Good post. Thanks for the insight. Even though I've got a fair amount of seat time, I'd be curious to attend one of these- especially when you say some of the more experienced people were challenged. It's also super cool they got you your first two badges of honor. The BOH program is a cool and fun program from Jeep.

KSwilly

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys in Hellayella
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I'm heading to the one in Hollister, CA this weekend for the Saturday session. Hoping to camp at the ORV park where it's being held.

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
We were there on Friday. I had a lot of fun and while my Jeep (JLUR with 2” Mopar and 35s) didn’t have any issues running the trails, I did learn some new things. I highly recommend for relatively new Jeepers and the non-experts. Looking at the diesel Gladiator was cool. And I really want the Jeep ebike (although probably not quite enough to spend that amount of money on one, but if I win the lottery!).

Scott

OP
OP
Tacoman03

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We were there on Friday. I had a lot of fun and while my Jeep (JLUR with 2” Mopar and 35s) didn’t have any issues running the trails, I did learn some new things. I highly recommend for relatively new Jeepers and the non-experts. Looking at the diesel Gladiator was cool. And I really want the Jeep ebike (although probably not quite enough to spend that amount of money on one, but if I win the lottery!).

Scott
My wife rode the ebike around and really liked it too, she's a Peloton Biker, so I expected her to gravitate towards it,,,but the price...Ouch!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
My wife rode the ebike around and really liked it too, she's a Peloton Biker, so I expected her to gravitate towards it,,,but the price...Ouch!
If she's a Peloton biker she should be used to the outrageous price.

(Full disclosure my wife works for Peloton)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tacoman03

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If she's a Peloton biker she should be used to the outrageous price.

(Full disclosure my wife works for Peloton)
She has no problem with the price of either, but I sure do!!! Hahahaha!

stevepoz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red JLUR
Glad you enjoyed it. SMORR is great - I hope they do another one there. I didn’t get my JLUR in time to go

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
My wife and I had an awesome time. No matter how many times we go wheeling, I’m always amazed at what our Jeep can do. In my video is a Gladiator Mojave hitting a jump at 50 mph. Handles it perfectly.
Sponsored