Sponsored

Avoid the diesel?

bruno747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Recon 2dr 6spd
https://www.autoblog.com/2019/12/19/diesel-ducted-fuel-injector-reduce-soot-nox-emissions/

It’s too bad this wasn’t further along in development to be implemented in the gen3 3.0. Would be nice to have either no DPF or one that lasts the life of the vehicle.
Honestly the tech is fully developed. It's the individual engine applications that haven't been made.

Honestly I'm shocked Cummins hasn't picked this up and offered a replacement head/injector kit and retune that allows ripping off all the emissions crap legally.

Literally head and injector swap. Retune to address deleted emissions equipment and boom. Giant draw to them.

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Honestly the tech is fully developed. It's the individual engine applications that haven't been made.

Honestly I'm shocked Cummins hasn't picked this up and offered a replacement head/injector kit and retune that allows ripping off all the emissions crap legally.

Literally head and injector swap. Retune to address deleted emissions equipment and boom. Giant draw to them.
I'll take "THINGS THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN, BUT I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD' for $1000 Alex.
Sponsored