Average Delivery time in Canada

HellYeah

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
Just got my VIN and window sticker ordered 04-30-2021. Is it normal that they got the wrong picture on it ?
Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Just got my VIN and window sticker ordered 04-30-2021. Is it normal that they got the wrong picture on it ?
What jeep did you get? Normal or 4xe? Picture doesn't matter as long as the listed specs and color is accurate.

mxl86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Hey everyone, new here and ordered last week a '21 JLU Sahara - Sting-Gray. I'm from Montreal area and they already told me a 3-6months wait time.

Some details, apparently the latest 2021 will arrive in October, past that, they will be tagged as 2022. Which also means, if its a 2022, delivery could be delayed near Jan/Feb '22.

I find the delay interesting between Canada and US, at first I thought it was all COVID related but it seems looking at this forum and the Facebook groups, most people in US get theirs in ~5 weeks.

I'll keep a update :)

Cheers!

Sponsored

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s 2021 6spd,Vw Golf 2020
Occupation
Retired
Hey everyone, just checking in here to see how things are going with your orders. Still waiting for my 2 door Sport S ordered on 5 Dec. I got a VIN on 11 Feb but nothing heard since then. Located in Ottawa and note that all the dealerships have pretty sparse inventory.

I do a monthly follow up with my dealer and I am told that I'm "lucky" that Jeep didn't cancel my order as some others have.

What a gongshow.
Same for me.
waiting for over 8 months now.
dealer told me I was lucky 🍀 because they will build it.

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
Hey everyone, new here and ordered last week a '21 JLU Sahara - Sting-Gray. I'm from Montreal area and they already told me a 3-6months wait time.

Some details, apparently the latest 2021 will arrive in October, past that, they will be tagged as 2022. Which also means, if its a 2022, delivery could be delayed near Jan/Feb '22.

I find the delay interesting between Canada and US, at first I thought it was all COVID related but it seems looking at this forum and the Facebook groups, most people in US get theirs in ~5 weeks.

I'll keep a update :)

Cheers!
From what I see you are looking you are looking at 5 to 6 months.
FCA makes more money in the USA then they do in Canada. The US dollar is worth more.
Why else would US orders be done a lot quicker than Canadian orders?

This is just my opinion. I may be wrong.
Does anyone else have any idea why?

MTL4XE

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4XE
From what I see you are looking you are looking at 5 to 6 months.
FCA makes more money in the USA then they do in Canada. The US dollar is worth more.
Why else would US orders be done a lot quicker than Canadian orders?

This is just my opinion. I may be wrong.
Does anyone else have any idea why?
This has been my theory all along. It's simply not as profitable to build Canadian orders. I'm coming up on 6 months since I ordered and there's no sign that they're going to build mine anytime soon. Very frustrating!

mxl86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
This has been my theory all along. It's simply not as profitable to build Canadian orders. I'm coming up on 6 months since I ordered and there's no sign that they're going to build mine anytime soon. Very frustrating!
Wow, did you get a VIN or anything yet?

Sponsored

MTL4XE

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4XE
Yes, I got a vin# in May, not a peep since.
UPDATE: I called the dealer today for an update and it's finally being built this week with an estimated ship date of August 4th. I should have it by the middle of the month. Fingers crossed.

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UPDATE: I called the dealer today for an update and it's finally being built this week with an estimated ship date of August 4th. I should have it by the middle of the month. Fingers crossed.
Congrats!
That is also when mine is supposed to arrive.

JeepOG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Congrats!
That is also when mine is supposed to arrive.
I just got an updated “estimated ship date” of July 30, this is exciting should I believe it after 10 MONTHS of waiting?? Maybe there will still be some warm weather for me to take the roof off when I get it! I hope all of our deliveries come true!!

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
I just got an updated “estimated ship date” of July 30, this is exciting should I believe it after 10 MONTHS of waiting?? Maybe there will still be some warm weather for me to take the roof off when I get it! I hope all of our deliveries come true!!
My buddy's Gladiator is on the line today too it looks like, build sheet just showed up on Crypto. Kind of looks like they're building a batch of Canadian orders all at once! Maybe the metric gauges finally came in?? :CWL: 🇨🇦

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My buddy's Gladiator is on the line today too it looks like, build sheet just showed up on Crypto. Kind of looks like they're building a batch of Canadian orders all at once! Maybe the metric gauges finally came in?? :CWL: 🇨🇦
It could be that US sales are flattening giving them more time to build for us poor Canadians who were put on the back burner because they could not give a rats axx.
Sponsored