JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Even though I have updated this elsewhere on the forum, for your information, I ordered a Rubicon 4xe on March 26 and it arrived May 25. Considering the dealer said 4 - 6 months, I'm very pleased!
Sponsored

Sponsored

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome!!! So happy for you!!!
Good luck SheJeeps. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Which dealer did you use in Ottawa? I used Metro on Richmond. When my Jeep arrived yesterday, it was the only one being delivered!?!

PS - PetesJeep -YAY. Which dealer did you use?

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

Which dealer did you use in Ottawa? I used Metro on Richmond. When my Jeep arrived yesterday, it was the only one being delivered!?!

Bought my Jeep from a dealer in Whitby- Fraser

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (incoming), 2013 Fiat 500T
Our delivery time was 21 weeks minus 2days from date of order (Jan 4, 2021) to pick-up (this Saturday, May 29, 2021). Our dealer has been beyond fantastic. Today they even offered to get us our license plate with no service fees. Did all the paperwork, etc!!!! STRONLGY recommend Innisfail Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Innisfail, AB. Talk to Adam the GM.

Based on when we ordered, the Jeep 5% rebate and other items, we got 15.27% off MSRP, also got the best rate for the 5 year gold extended warranty which includes the oil changes for 5 years.

Getting track wrap from my PPF guy tomorrow to protect the Jeep as we have to drive about 170km back on the weekend on the highway.

So excited and so is my wife.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR

St-Laurent Jeep dealership, in Vanier.

Congrats on the new Jeep and on not having to wait 4+ months!!!

Sponsored

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ottawa guy here, bought on the phone from Toronto. In 2019 (a different time) my 2.0L JLR was 1 month from order to delivery. I researched extensively and discovered true dealer invoice is 18 - 20% below msrp. At that point they also earn bonuses and incentives from FCA. So I negotiated up from true invoice while allowing them to make some money, because you have to be fair. So I got 13% below msrp which at the time was pretty good. I understand it's a seller's market today due to the chip shortage. Mine's now lifted with 35s, sliders, winch, tire carrier, steering stabilizer (bent the OEM), diff., oil, trans & control arm skids and SB steel rear bumper today. Love it. By the way, never have I had an issue with the steering. Straight and true with no wobble/shimmy.

littleBIG

First Name
little
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting a 2021 Wrangler Sport S

Congrats. I used Metro as well.

Ordered a Wrangler Sport S Manual on December 5th. I got a VIN in Feb but nothing since. Wildly inconsistent. I actually asked for another update today and all I got told is that the problem is not unique and that there are literally thousands of orders waiting. Doesn't seem like a very good business model.

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats. I used Metro as well.

Ordered a Wrangler Sport S Manual on December 5th. I got a VIN in Feb but nothing since. Wildly inconsistent. I actually asked for another update today and all I got told is that the problem is not unique and that there are literally thousands of orders waiting. Doesn't seem like a very good business model.
That's really too bad. It's hard to believe that you and others, like @SheJeeps, have been made to wait so long. Mine came out of the blue and was quite unexpected. I haven't even sold my other vehicle yet! My daughter drove by Metro last night just to look at our new Jeep. :giggle: The vehicle was in the shop (PDI I guess) but they pulled it out for her so she could have a look. She seems more excited than me. I guess she'll be borrowing it here and there and here and there AND here and there...
Thanks littlebig, for your "Congrats".
Good luck!

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
Even though I have updated this elsewhere on the forum, for your information, I ordered a Rubicon 4xe on March 26 and it arrived May 25. Considering the dealer said 4 - 6 months, I'm very pleased!

I ordered mine Feb 12th. 3.6L Rubicon With led package, tow package, cold weather, Dual top, 8c uconnect.
More than a month before you did.
FCA is unorganized.
This does not make any sense to me.
Look at Shejeeps who has been waiting since December for her jeep!

Why doesn't JEEP CARES come on this forum Thread and talk to us?
They do on other threads.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Thank you. You should be getting yours soon too! We had the same ship date. You also got your build sheet and sticker after me so........Ottawa is just down the street😁
Just checked in with the dealer, and my Jeep is on a train... Won't show up on the Cassens site until it lands in MTL. I might still be waiting a week or two!
Sponsored