Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Happy for you Bilottag !
I am curious to know if I got a deal or not. I went during the 5% MSRP Jeep offer and I managed to lower the price to the dealer invoice (MSRP 50 550$, invoice 46 750$). Is it good or bad ?
Mine was $52045 and I paid $46239
but my new updated Canadian window sticker says $53415. They increased it but my sales agreement has the $52035
Sponsored

HellYeah

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
Mine was $52045 and I paid $46239
but my new updated Canadian window sticker says $53415. They increased it but my sales agreement has the $52035
wow that's good, so did you have some sort of Jeep promotion or was it just negotiations ?

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
wow that's good, so did you have some sort of Jeep promotion or was it just negotiations ?
It was the 5% off plus more negotiating back in November when no one knew we had a real problem yet. Good luck trying to get that kind of discount now 🤣

PatRodriguz

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Okay, so mine was delivered today at 9 am at the dealership. I only know this because I've found the Cassens delivery receipt, but my sales guy is clueless and was laughing when I said "I think it delivered" pretending to not know better, but I know damn well the thing is sitting on the lot and he hasn't admitted to it yet (12 hours later). Just tell me I can pick her up already!!!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Okay, so mine was delivered today at 9 am at the dealership. I only know this because I've found the Cassens delivery receipt, but my sales guy is clueless and was laughing when I said "I think it delivered" pretending to not know better, but I know damn well the thing is sitting on the lot and he hasn't admitted to it yet (12 hours later). Just tell me I can pick her up already!!!
send your dealer the delivery receipt. Your dealer seems fishy though because he was really behind on the status as well before, I wonder why he would do that. Mine confirmed that it was delivered as soon as I got the receipt

Sponsored

PatRodriguz

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
send your dealer the delivery receipt. Your dealer seems fishy though because he was really behind on the status as well before, I wonder why he would do that. Mine confirmed that it was delivered as soon as I got the receipt
How many days after delivery receipt until they let you pick up? I want this thing in time for some Sunday wheeling

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
How many days after delivery receipt until they let you pick up? I want this thing in time for some Sunday wheeling
I am not sure, they received it yesterday and did some inspection, the sales rep is doing the paperwork today and I told him that I want it delivered before the long weekend so I can do some wheeling as well haha

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I was told they would honor the price negotiated when I ordered (in september) and that I would also be eligible for any of the promotions they had between order date and delivery of my order. That remains to be seen though... I should be getting my Jeep in about 2 weeks, and I have records of all the incentives the dealership has had since I ordered, so you can be sure I will be negotiating the price.

HellYeah

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
I was told they would honor the price negotiated when I ordered (in september) and that I would also be eligible for any of the promotions they had between order date and delivery of my order. That remains to be seen though... I should be getting my Jeep in about 2 weeks, and I have records of all the incentives the dealership has had since I ordered, so you can be sure I will be negotiating the price.
For sure the 5% incentive is a good one to add and the dealer invoice can be found on the internet (Canadian of course). So I believe a good approche is negotiating how much profits the dealer puts in is pocket, works nice for me !

https://unhaggle.com/?utm_medium=ad...MI162B2pLW8AIVdsqUCR2HZwEwEAAYASAAEgLEIvD_BwE

Sponsored

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

HellYeah

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
Shit I didn’t know this. Thanks for the heads up. The company I work for is on this list. I wonder if I could apply the discount at the time of delivery even though I’ve already signed the agreement
Well I sure hope, I believe FCA is sending the money to the dealer so it's just a matter of getting all the authorizations prior to signing the finance contract.

HellYeah

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
Ok now I'm excited: Affiliate Rewards Preferred Price: 1% below dealer invoice, plus current incentives. I send an email today to HR Team and I'm crossing fingers for this to work :fingerscrossed:.

That's the good side of having to wait for delivery day I guess, still no VIN but no so much in a hurry!

SirPedro

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Just got my window sticker today....mine also says black seats with red stitching....not something I asked for or even knew was an option.
Picked up my Jeep today….

Ordered Feb 6 ,2021

Drove away from dealership May 25, 2021

Looking forward to summer….

👍🏻

FD15E901-FED0-4259-B90C-F37AC2F13CEF.jpeg

E52438EB-17ED-4927-8AEB-25D44C7867BF.jpeg

D48BC366-E5BB-4FC9-8949-872568470918.jpeg

B3F9DDCF-04A2-4EE5-BE29-4A04B4929620.jpeg
Sponsored