Average Delivery time in Canada

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Well... it's finally happening for me!!! Just got the news that my Jeep is FINALLY in D1 status and I have an estimated ship date of May 21st.
As of today, I am at exactly 7 months since ordering, and 3 months since getting my VIN.
This nightmare is finally coming to an end for me, and just in time for the offroading season :)
Just curious as to what you ordered and options.
Sponsored

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Almost 6 1/2 months to the day another one made it to it's destination. Fresh off the truck, couldn't get good pics where they put it. It will be tough waiting till Thursday to pick it up but it's gonna be awesome!

thumbnail_IMG_6353.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6355.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6356.jpg
Congrats looks great! Feels like we all ordered manual Willys!

Weiler007

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 80th Anniversary
What's the usual amount of time between order and D status? I'm stuck in BX since I ordered Jan 25 with no movement. My salesman checks daily but Nada so far.
Tough call. I bought March 11th….D status and VIn on April 5th and just went into ship status today. Times are all over the map and I haven’t been able to find a common theme/reason

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tough call. I bought March 11th….D status and VIn on April 5th and just went into ship status today. Times are all over the map and I haven’t been able to find a common theme/reason
Yeah I see that. I just feel 15 weeks is a long time to wait for a VIN.

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Just curious as to what you ordered and options.
Unlimited Rubicon, 3.6 V6, manual transmission, LED group, dual top group, audio group, integrated front offroad camera, mat black grille, reinforced tailgate hinges.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I see that. I just feel 15 weeks is a long time to wait for a VIN.
I feel this is pretty average tbh most of us have a similar wait time

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ladies and gents! I just got my build sheet alert from crypto stickers!!! Anyone experienced with this know how much longer until their car gets delivered?!
curious as to how long from getting an estimated ship date to getting your build sheet on crypto?

Sponsored

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel this is pretty average tbh most of us have a similar wait time
I realize the CAD wait time in general are fairly long but it seems getting a VIN is pretty quick after order, but the next steps are what takes a long time (build and delivery). How long was your wait from order until you actually got a VIN?

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I don't have an estimated ship date yet. Only build sheet created which I think means it's rolled off the factory line.
did you check with your dealer?? You should have one for sure, estimated ship date is assigned in status D1, which is way before the build sheet shows up

PatRodriguz

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
did you check with your dealer?? You should have one for sure, estimated ship date is assigned in status D1, which is way before the build sheet shows up
Oddly enough, I spoke with my dealer the day before and he said I'm still at in VIN status, but then the next day, I received an email from crypto stickers saying a build sheet has been generated.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I realize the CAD wait time in general are fairly long but it seems getting a VIN is pretty quick after order, but the next steps are what takes a long time (build and delivery). How long was your wait from order until you actually got a VIN?
4 months from order to VIN
Sponsored