Auxillary battery and the start/stop.

Ndub89

First Name
Aaron7
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL unlimited-sahara
Hey all, so I recently moved to Minnesota from WA, point being the winters here are brutal af to well, everything. My JL started having a really rough time starting at work at the end of the day and the final time doing this the electronics started actin not normal, the red light came on a couple times and the service start stop light came on. So I ended up replacing the auxillary battery yesterday, simple enough, I turned the jeep on after that n the s/s light was still on. I didn't take it for a drive yet cuz you know maybe it needs a minute to level out like when you put air in the tires it takes a moment to reflect in the system. Any thoughts? Miles at under 55k but I did buy it as the second owner so I never knew if that voids the warranty cuz it's a used sale ya know?
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Hey all, so I recently moved to Minnesota from WA, point being the winters here are brutal af to well, everything. My JL started having a really rough time starting at work at the end of the day and the final time doing this the electronics started actin not normal, the red light came on a couple times and the service start stop light came on. So I ended up replacing the auxillary battery yesterday, simple enough, I turned the jeep on after that n the s/s light was still on. I didn't take it for a drive yet cuz you know maybe it needs a minute to level out like when you put air in the tires it takes a moment to reflect in the system. Any thoughts? Miles at under 55k but I did buy it as the second owner so I never knew if that voids the warranty cuz it's a used sale ya know?
@Ndub89

Lots of info in here in regard to how to deal with your issue... what to expect soon after Aux battery replacement, etc.. Use the forum search feature and then take time reading the wealth of info.