Auxiliary wire bundle location

HPJEFF

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JL
I have the JL 2.0 2018 two door. Can't find the bundle behind the passenger foot panel. Anyone have a picture of it's location?

Thanks,
Jeff
Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Do you have the 4 AUX SWITCH'S on your lower center dash--right in front of your gear shift--??

The interior AUX SW. WIRES aren't tucked behind the passenger kick panel, they SHOULD BE bundled with the BLACK wrapped harness that runs horizontally across the foot well, above where your feet would go--

They aren't wrapped, there are 6 wires with ends protected with black shrink caps--

At least that's how the 2018 has it--

Good luck

JIMBO

OP
OP
HPJEFF

HPJEFF

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JL
Do you have the 4 AUX SWITCH'S on your lower center dash--right in front of your gear shift--??

The interior AUX SW. WIRES aren't tucked behind the passenger kick panel, they SHOULD BE bundled with the BLACK wrapped harness that runs horizontally across the foot well, above where your feet would go--

They aren't wrapped, there are 6 wires with ends protected with black shrink caps--

At least that's how the 2018 has it--

Good luck

JIMBO
Thanks. I believe I have determined mine does not have the aux bundle. I have no aux panel on my two door. I'm going to run a wire through the passenger side grommet to the battery. Thanks again.
Sponsored