Aux switches under hood wiring location

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
I was installing 7” Mopar lights on bumper and was looking for aux switches wiring. Manual is showing two location of wires to wire devices to the switches. One is supposed to be under the hood on passenger side beside fuse box. There is no loose wiring in that location. Only two cables attached to grounding lug. It got dark before I was able to locate it. Am I blind or is it in different spot?
Sponsored

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
It’s there. Mine was doubled on itself and taped tight to something else. I had to cut the tape with a long utility knife and unfold in order to get to the individual wires

OP
OP

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
It’s there. Mine was doubled on itself and taped tight to something else. I had to cut the tape with a long utility knife and unfold in order to get to the individual wires
Thank you. You are right. I found it. Like you said. Taped pretty tightly. I was looking for loose wires.

JJT-NC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Oil Burner
Is it between the battery and side wall of the engine compartment, down in there deep? I would love to see a photo!

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
Is it between the battery and side wall of the engine compartment, down in there deep? I would love to see a photo!
No pics and mine are no longer in the factory location, but yes, it's deep. I could get my fingers on the wires, but couldnt get my hand in there enough to untape the bundle.

Sponsored