Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Where could i purchase these quick connects ?
Well, Amazon for one. Search for Warn Quick Connects. They are however just rebranded Anderson Quick Connects, so those will work too. Just make sure you choose the appropriate size for your needs. Even the Warn ones come in two different sizes/amperages. Be aware that you'll also need the appropriate tools to make battery lug connections if you're planning on doing this yourself.
Sponsored

Junkbond

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Today my son and I installed a WARN Zeon 10-s winch. We ran the wiring harness up into the engine compartment and zip tied the two cables near the battery.

Sometime this week I plan to take on the task of fully connecting it and using one of the AUX switches that were an option I purchased with the JLUR. I have not yet rear the Jeep manual on configuring the switch using the touch panel display, I also know that there is some wiring location under the hood that corresponds to the AUX switches.

Without telling me to RTFM, does anyone have any words of wisdom on this task. Past experience? Any gotchas?

Also, I purchased the WARN Power Interrupt Kit. Does anyone know anything about this? How does this work with the AUX switch setup?
I just finished wire the interrupter to the Aux for my Warn Xeon 10s - the hardest part was finding the space. Created a bracket (that’s the aluminum piece) and used the existing screw on the firewall. Wire reach from the winch may be an issue but for me it fit. The other placement I was considering was on the side between the battery - there is an unused screw on the JL. the connection is basic - positive winch and the other to the battery and the two smaller ones are the switch(aux and chassis ground)… hope this helps.

IMG_1231.jpeg

IMG_1236.jpeg

IMG_1238.jpeg