Sponsored

Aux Switch Decals/Labels - What would you want?

What AUX decals would you want/use

• Total voters

crothrock2000

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Hey guys - I have messaged PixelDecal about making some factory AUX switch decals to be fitted over each button. He asked me to take a poll to figure out what decals you all would want. I am adding a few options to the poll but feel free to add more below.
Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Hey guys - I have messaged PixelDecal about making some factory AUX switch decals to be fitted over each button. He asked me to take a poll to figure out what decals you all would want. I am adding a few options to the poll but feel free to add more below.
Please add winch

Sponsored

Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I've been down this path with pixel decals kindly making prototype locker stickers for the aux switches a year ago. Stickers dont light up properly at night and they look jerry rigged....they arent a proper solution if you want it to look good. We need custom switches to replace the aux switches.