Aux Switch Decals/Labels - What would you want?

What AUX decals would you want/use

• Total voters

crothrock2000

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Hey guys - I have messaged PixelDecal about making some factory AUX switch decals to be fitted over each button. He asked me to take a poll to figure out what decals you all would want. I am adding a few options to the poll but feel free to add more below.

Advertisement

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Hey guys - I have messaged PixelDecal about making some factory AUX switch decals to be fitted over each button. He asked me to take a poll to figure out what decals you all would want. I am adding a few options to the poll but feel free to add more below.
Please add winch

Dagwood

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile
For the Florida jeeple you could add bumper lights , pillar lights, light bar, zombie lights, and multi colored rock lights.

ChattVol

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 6 Speed, 2016 Odyssey, 2014 Accord
Build Thread
Link
I've been down this path with pixel decals kindly making prototype locker stickers for the aux switches a year ago. Stickers dont light up properly at night and they look jerry rigged....they arent a proper solution if you want it to look good. We need custom switches to replace the aux switches.