millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for some suggestions on Rock light colors, pre-runner color for grill and maybe some back-lit cubes or light bar. What is a good color to go with the red. Thought Red on red would be too much... Anyone who has pics, post them up. Going between RGBW rock lights or a pure color but was thinking of doing the pre-runners and everything in the same color.

Here are a couple pics of BeRT.

Jeep Wrangler JL Aux light color recommendations for Red JLUR rubi 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Aux light color recommendations for Red JLUR Rubi 2
Sponsored

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Chuck, I have a good friend who also has a red Rubi and we just put clear rock lights (KC) brand and Oracle pre runners in amber in the grill and it looks fantastic, I don't know about other brands but the clear white rock light matches the factory LED color signature well and the oracles amber pre runners were a great match to the turns amber color, He camps quite a bit and runs the rock lights for ambient lighting and creates a nice glow around the surrounding area, and obviously will match with whatever color pre runners you use. He is also running the the KC flex 3's on his factory bumper and they have a nice LED amber backlight.. I have been pondering the Diode Dynamics S2 pods for the bumper as I have a few of there other products and they are A++, if you check out their site they have 3 or 4 backlight colors available with their pods..

CC

OP
OP
millerjl

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Chuck, I have a good friend who also has a red Rubi and we just put clear rock lights (KC) brand and Oracle pre runners in amber in the grill and it looks fantastic, I don't know about other brands but the clear white rock light matches the factory LED color signature well and the oracles amber pre runners were a great match to the turns amber color, He camps quite a bit and runs the rock lights for ambient lighting and creates a nice glow around the surrounding area, and obviously will match with whatever color pre runners you use. He is also running the the KC flex 3's on his factory bumper and they have a nice LED amber backlight.. I have been pondering the Diode Dynamics S2 pods for the bumper as I have a few of there other products and they are A++, if you check out their site they have 3 or 4 backlight colors available with their pods..

CC
Happen to have any pics of his rig. I have a few white KC cyclones that I was thinking of using as courtesy/puddle lights. Could just add some more and go that route.

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Chuck he is out of town for a little bit, but as soon as he gets back I will have him shoot some pictures and send them your way..Those KC Cyclones are nice lights after seeing his I'm going be following suit and throw some on myself..

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Lighting would look awesome on your Jeep! Just for reference, there's pics of the same red JL with various colored lighting on this product page if that helps you envision. (Dropped one pic below...I personally really like the blue and amber with red, but many people do RGB so you can change how you like.)

We do offer the lighting you're looking for and happy to help. The JL pre-runner style kit and rock lights in ColorSHIFT RGB and in white-only are very popular products of ours.

lue_0b8341a7-1697-45dc-b3cd-0ee1473ed8b8_1024x1024.jpg
Sponsored