Automatic Sticker and Build Sheet tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Is a window sticker usually created when the vehicle arrives at the dealer?
Not sure when the physical sticker is created, but this automated service just pings 2 services available on the Jeep site that create electronic samples of the build sheet and sticker. The ‘bot’ saves you from having to check yourself every day and type in the Vin, etc. It sends you an email with a link when it finds yours is available. Not fancy, but for those obsessed with status it’s awesome!
Advertisement

SixteenPaws

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Yakpimp Interesting... I just got an email that my window sticker was found... but its not there.

Edit: it showed up. Not sure what the deal was. @Yakpimp your tracker knows the future.

Last edited:

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Is a window sticker usually created when the vehicle arrives at the dealer?
The sticker is usually available after a vehicle reaches KZ status and the vehicle is cleared for shipping. There are a few that haven't been available until after the vehicle arrived at the dealer but that's the exception, not the rule.

Austin.Spitler

First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLRU, 2016 Ford Mustang, 2004 BMW 545i, 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
@Yakpimp This is a great service! Thanks for sharing with the community. :fist bump::jk:

RadicalMatt

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKUR 2018 JLU Sahara
The jeep is at my dealer and still no window sticker :(
Why would that happen?

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
lol yea, beyond excited but still think itd be pretty cool to have a window sticker made out with my name on it ya know?
I can’t remember if you said it shows up on the dealers website. You should be able to see the sicker that way if it is. You’ll definitely have one in your jeep either way.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Thanks OP!!

Question: have you seen any increase or decrease in stickers/builds found per day? Are there any trends?

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks OP!!

Question: have you seen any increase or decrease in stickers/builds found per day? Are there any trends?
I don't typically keep track, but some data mining could figure that out since the dates are all there for when they were found.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATO4x4

Advertisement