First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Yeah could be any. My guess is the turbo though considering only 2 on the build sheet/window sticker site have been built (and strangely those are 2 door). Either way... hope you get moving along soon!
Probably is the Turbo I agree and thank u
Sponsored

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
got my window sticky :like::like:

Ordered 3/13, now it KZ (as of 4/4)

Footbull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited White Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
You can't get a build sheet until it's built (through E framing, F Paint, and G trim) and through to inspection. There's no real way of knowing if it went backwards into D until you get a build sheet and you can't get the build sheet until it's built. That's how they getcha! Lol.
So I just received my build sheet email today, this means itā€™s built? I thought this meant itā€™s prepping to get built. Iā€™m still showing D1 on the forum tracker.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So I just received my build sheet email today, this means itā€™s built? I thought this meant itā€™s prepping to get built. Iā€™m still showing D1 on the forum tracker.
Build sheet means it is built. Mine popped up as soon as I made it through inspection.

Sponsored

Footbull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited White Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Build sheet means it is built. Mine popped up as soon as I made it through inspection.
Great! I was happy when I thought it was prepping to get built. This is much better! Thanks

Scott1911

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 Door Unicorn
@Yakpimp , I love your tracking site, THANKS!!. Can you pull the build sheets of the 2 each 2 doors that show to be built? It was very exciting, then now very disturbing that 2 sequential/funny names show to be built and no others. It would be nice to hear that they look legit.

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
@Yakpimp , huge thanks for the service! My (rebuild) sticker showed up today and now to just wait for the shipping process to work itā€™s way through. In the meantime, I can use my sticker as a comfort blanket to tide me over :)

Sponsored

RadicalMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKUR 2018 JLU Sahara
Is a window sticker usually created when the vehicle arrives at the dealer?

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Some people see it at some point during shipping, other haven't seen it until after they take delivery (as far as I know that is not normal though). Usually it is sometime during shipping that it pops up. I am still waiting on mine :like:

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure when the physical sticker is created, but this automated service just pings 2 services available on the Jeep site that create electronic samples of the build sheet and sticker. The ā€˜botā€™ saves you from having to check yourself every day and type in the Vin, etc. It sends you an email with a link when it finds yours is available. Not fancy, but for those obsessed with status itā€™s awesome!

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Yakpimp Interesting... I just got an email that my window sticker was found... but its not there.

Edit: it showed up. Not sure what the deal was. @Yakpimp your tracker knows the future.

Last edited:

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
The sticker is usually available after a vehicle reaches KZ status and the vehicle is cleared for shipping. There are a few that haven't been available until after the vehicle arrived at the dealer but that's the exception, not the rule.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.