Sponsored

Auto Transport Recommendations

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
I will probably be ordering a JLU very soon from an out of state dealership that's not too far (~5hrs) from my home in southern NH but I'd like to get a few shipping quotes from companies that specialize in auto transport vs. traveling down to PA and back. Any recommendations based on actual experience would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
I used Passport Transport for my GT500. They did a great job. There was a $1M Aston Martin in the transport as well.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I will probably be ordering a JLU very soon from an out of state dealership that's not too far (~5hrs) from my home in southern NH but I'd like to get a few shipping quotes from companies that specialize in auto transport vs. traveling down to PA and back. Any recommendations based on actual experience would be greatly appreciated!
Talk to Tom that you ordered from. He has a couple sources and has recommended possibly doing a courtesy delivery through a local dealer.

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
It's my understanding that auto transport runs $1/mile.

OP
OP

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Talk to Tom that you ordered from. He has a couple sources and has recommended possibly doing a courtesy delivery through a local dealer.
He suggested UShip but that's a generic broker/ bid site. Bids ranged from $500 - $750 plus service fee(?). There are ratings/ comments posted but I'd rather hear from members that have actually used a company and had a positive experience(s).
I used Passport Transport for my GT500. They did a great job. There was a $1M Aston Martin in the transport as well.
I'll check them out - thanks!

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Give Ready Logistics a call. They are one the largest automobile transport companies. They are owned by Cox Automotive which owns Manhiem Auctions, Auto Trader, Kelly Blue Book.

https://www.readylogistics.com

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
It's my understanding that auto transport runs $1/mile.
It depends. It's seasonal. Also open or enclosed. Top or bottom position on the truck. Etc.

OP
OP

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just plugged my info into the Passport website and the quote came back @ $1500+. Now that is for an enclosed truck but a bit more than I'm willing to pay for a Jeep. Ferrari, Lambo or classic Corvette, that would be a different story! ;)
Sponsored