Auto start/stop warning light and Jeep won't start

hellayellaJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara in Hella Yella
I noticed that I had a new warning light show up on my dash yesterday. I didn't know what it was then. The letter A with a circular arrow around it and an exclamation point. I didn't have time to address it then. Today, a Sunday, I was running errands and got home. Went inside and then came out to back it out of the garage to clean the wheels. After that, I tried to start it and got barely a click of the engine. Hooked a battery charger/cable up to the battery and it started immediately. Still got the warning light. Turned it off for a minute. Wouldn't start again. Hooked it back up and started off the charger just fine. I feel like the issue is either a computer glitch or some battery issue. I've read some posts about the secondary battery. Anyone have this same issue with car not starting and that warning light?
Sponsored

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
When I bought my Jeep the battery was dead. Dealer replaced it however that killed the 48v battery and I got the ESS not available warning. Dealer replaced the auxiliary battery and that fixed it.