Sponsored

Auto-On Heated Seat & Steering Wheel - Does it turn on the passenger side?

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
If your significant other gets her own Jeep, then “her seat” will work, too.

Problem solved!

😫
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
PS: The problem is you keep calling your Jeep a “car.” Jeeps get pissed off when you do this.

bcrabt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door
The Tazer has a setting to turn it on in the Live settings.
AutoPassHeat: Warm passenger seat
in addition to driver when Auto-On Heat
is enabled

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Just out of curiosity, anyone else's heated steering wheel feel like the surface of the sun and then about 10 minutes later it's just warm? Im guessing its designed to get hot quick and then level out at a certain temp, I was just making sure.
I don't think I've ever had my heated steering wheel on for more than 10 minutes, gets too hot for that. I used to have an Audi that seemed to cycle on and off at a more comfortable temperature, but Jeep seems to just hit it with as much heat as possible and then have you turn it off. Both methods work. I usually turn the heated seat down after about 10 minutes also.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Follow up post in regard the behavior of the JL/JT, heated steering wheel and both heated seats.

I am presently beta testing a terrific device for a Forum Sponsor, that will allow you to have the passenger seat come on with all starts when temps are at 40 degrees or below ... your other choice is do a simple setting change and have the passenger seat come on automatically when someone opens the passenger door when vehicle is running and outside temps are at 40 degrees or below.

No, the device is not a programmer...

The simple device also does much more. I expect to see this device quickly move through beta testing and then be marketed. It is slick as chitt..

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
Follow up post in regard the behavior of the JL/JT, heated steering wheel and both heated seats.

I am presently beta testing a terrific device for a Forum Sponsor, that will allow you to have the passenger seat come on with all starts when temps are at 40 degrees or below ... your other choice is do a simple setting change and have the passenger seat come on automatically when someone opens the passenger door when vehicle is running and outside temps are at 40 degrees or below.
Ohhh... Can't wait for more details! :clap:
Sponsored