Reaction score
Website
www.Rotadyne.com.au
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR OB
Occupation
Design Development Manager
@JJMatar
Ok, Just got off the phone with my dealer. They did put my order in. My order is with Jeep (US) waiting for a factory window for them to start making it. Not date at all on when that is happening yet.

@Alamein.sajib What trim did you order?

I doubt Jeep Australia has much knowledge, Apparently the dealers are individually owned and contact Jeep directly.... And Jeep are basically like "ok, thanks for your order, we'll tell you when it is ready, just wait"...
Sponsored

Alamein.sajib

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker RED JLUR
@JJMatar
Ok, Just got off the phone with my dealer. They did put my order in. My order is with Jeep (US) waiting for a factory window for them to start making it. Not date at all on when that is happening yet.

@Alamein.sajib What trim did you order?

I doubt Jeep Australia has much knowledge, Apparently the dealers are individually owned and contact Jeep directly.... And Jeep are basically like "ok, thanks for your order, we'll tell you when it is ready, just wait"...
I ordered the Rubicon White, Petrol with Leather and Electrical Group. the dealer did say the electrical pack is a customer only order, if i do add this to the order, there is a possibilities that my order will get delayed. Jeep is apparently sending bunch of Rubicon (standard cloth seats) and some with leather seats in various colour to dealers lot. while anyone adding the Electrical pack that will be made to order.

I am planning to keep my JLUR for 10+ years and those aux switch and the bigger alternator will come handy down the road...

rogisilva

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Rotadyne.com.au
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR OB
Occupation
Design Development Manager
I ordered the Rubicon White, Petrol with Leather and Electrical Group. the dealer did say the electrical pack is a customer only order, if i do add this to the order, there is a possibilities that my order will get delayed. Jeep is apparently sending bunch of Rubicon (standard cloth seats) and some with leather seats in various colour to dealers lot. while anyone adding the Electrical pack that will be made to order.

I am planning to keep my JLUR for 10+ years and those aux switch and the bigger alternator will come handy down the road...
Fair enough, my reasoning was exactly the same as yours but none of the dealers i went to said the custom order might take longer... ah well.... I guess we can sadly wave at all the people driving JL Overlands while we wait for ours...
Sponsored