Sponsored

Austin area window tint / protective film shop?

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Fellow central Texans. . . with a little luck I'll have my Jeep soon and like every auto I've purchased so far, one of the first things I want to get done is a good window tint job. Reading some of the window tint forum posts, it seems like tinting all the windows (except the windshield, I'll wait and see about that one) including the factory tint back windows is a good idea to fight the relentless sun. While I'm at it I am also thinking about getting protective film put on the front, door hinges (I might do those with a precut kit), and windshield frame.

Any suggestions on what local shop to use for the work?
Sponsored

ATXMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sport S, Red Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
I have used SunTint on Koenig for my past three vehicles. I will probably do the same for my JLU. They are a quality shop. I have never had any issues with their tint after it was installed. They also get you in and out quite quickly. The best part...there is a Thunderbird Cafe across the street and down the block where you can wait.

OP
OP
jeepixel

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
I have used SunTint on Koenig for my past three vehicles. I will probably do the same for my JLU. They are a quality shop. I have never had any issues with their tint after it was installed. They also get you in and out quite quickly. The best part...there is a Thunderbird Cafe across the street and down the block where you can wait.
Thanks, I will check them out! Good to hear you were happy with the results.
Sponsored