The monsoons look to be ending this week so staying out will be easier and more pleasant. It remains to be seen how much they will close at a time and where. I see comments that they may allow traffic off of trails like Engineer back to Ouray if possible.Thanks for the feedback, that’s kinda what we had planned, just needed some reassurance. Thanks again.
What a mess... Good news for you though! This is the second time it has been pushed. They really do need to wait until after labor day or figure out how to do it without such an egregious closure schedule.I just read CDOT declined their permit so the closures are being rescheduled.