First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey Jeepers,

We're glad to be here.

Let me introduce me and my company as well as this wonderful GIVEAWAY promotion.

My name is Ella and I work at AT Car, a manufacturer in Beijing with 10 years experience for Jeep accessories and modifications.

This is our first day and post here, so we want to show appreciation for all the Jeepers reading this. This might be our biggest giveaway ever, so let’s see who will be the owners for this Hood hydraulic rod kit.

https://www.agiletitan.com/collecti...p-wrangler-jl-hood-hydraulic-rod-at001jwjlhhr

To enter, simply:

1) Post below a photo of your Jeep, and try to get more LIKE. The more Likes, the bigger chance of winning the free hood hydraulic rod kit. The top 6 people with the most likes will be the winners of this giveaway.

The item and shipping will be free. You only need to post your evaluation and comments on the forum.

This product is only for the JL/JLU. If you are the lucky winner but don't own a JL/JLU, an equivalent gift card will be instead.

Contest ends November 9th 0:00 GMT-7, when 6 WINNERS will be announced. We will release the names at 9th 2:00 in the original post.

Good luck!

AT'S new notification:
As more and more users joined this giveaway, we decide to add 4 more sets. Now 10 sets totally, we will release the 10 WINNERS at 9th 2:00. Good luck for you all.

And please follow us, we will update promotions always:
INS: https://www.instagram.com/agile_titan/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/AgileTitan
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC93..._as=subscriber

Jeep Wrangler JL AT'S First Giveaway, Come For a Free Hood Hydraulic Strut Rod Kit {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL AT'S First Giveaway, Come For a Free Hood Hydraulic Strut Rod Kit {filename}

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
I' love some hood struts to protect my head and help with oil changes on my buddy:

Also, could you please tell us more about your auxiliary fuel tank? Is it in stock? Does it hook up to the factory fuel tank for seamless operation or does one need to switch from the factory to the auxiliary tank to use the extra fuel? How do we tell the computer about the extra fuel capacity?

Thank you!

OP
OP
wrangler2019

wrangler2019

First Name
Ella
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.agiletitan.com
Vehicle(s)
wrangler accessories, wrangler JK/JL build
Please like my post so I can win the hydraulic hood openers

er: 32746"]Please like my post so I can win the hydraulic hood openers[/QUOTE]

Great, welcome to join us. Good luck for you!

OP
OP
wrangler2019

wrangler2019

First Name
Ella
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.agiletitan.com
Vehicle(s)
I' love some hood struts to protect my head and help with oil changes on my buddy:

Also, could you please tell us more about your auxiliary fuel tank? Is it in stock? Does it hook up to the factory fuel tank for seamless operation or does one need to switch from the factory to the auxiliary tank to use the extra fuel? How do we tell the computer about the extra fuel capacity?

Thank you!
Haha welcome to join us, hope you will be the lucky one.

For fuel tank, its non-destructive installed, with a switch and oil gauge ( installed at A pillar). When ran out of oil, you can switch then oil will transfer to main tank.

OP
OP
wrangler2019

wrangler2019

First Name
Ella
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.agiletitan.com
Vehicle(s)
It looks like a very nice kit. But it limits opening the hood all the way, I don't even use the rod. I just lean it all the way back so I get full access to the inside.
It can be open to 70 degree MAX, meet most uses normally. But we respect your choice :)

Sponsored

Token

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Thanks all for joining our first giveaway promotion, we are so glad to inform the 10 WINNERS for HOOD HYDRAULIC ROD KIT. They are:
@Rubicollie
@Dr. O)lllll(O
@Eitel
@Truax
@Tritonman
@Token
@IndustrialAction
@AlrightAlready
@AgentRice
@StingGrayRhino
We will send out coupon code to all of you guys by private message in 2 working days.

Besides, we want to say thank you to our Admin Jay as well, thanks for spreading this post.

In the coming Black Friday, we will launch many attractive promotions, just follow our account to save your money!

Hey Jeepers,

We're glad to be here.

Let me introduce me and my company as well as this wonderful GIVEAWAY promotion.

My name is Ella and I work at AT Car, a manufacturer in Beijing with 10 years experience for Jeep accessories and modifications.

This is our first day and post here, so we want to show appreciation for all the Jeepers reading this. This might be our biggest giveaway ever, so let’s see who will be the owners for this Hood hydraulic rod kit.

https://www.agiletitan.com/collecti...p-wrangler-jl-hood-hydraulic-rod-at001jwjlhhr

To enter, simply:

1) Post below a photo of your Jeep, and try to get more LIKE. The more Likes, the bigger chance of winning the free hood hydraulic rod kit. The top 6 people with the most likes will be the winners of this giveaway.

The item and shipping will be free. You only need to post your evaluation and comments on the forum.

This product is only for the JL/JLU. If you are the lucky winner but don't own a JL/JLU, an equivalent gift card will be instead.

Contest ends November 9th 0:00 GMT-7, when 6 WINNERS will be announced. We will release the names at 9th 2:00 in the original post.

Good luck!

AT'S new notification:
As more and more users joined this giveaway, we decide to add 4 more sets. Now 10 sets totally, we will release the 10 WINNERS at 9th 2:00. Good luck for you all.

And please follow us, we will update promotions always:
INS: https://www.instagram.com/agile_titan/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/AgileTitan
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC93..._as=subscriber

Thanks for the contest, and I’m appreciative of being a winner, but your site doesn’t let me enter a Canadian address.

XCPirate

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S/2020 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I will give it a shot.

Token

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Got my kit in the mail the other day, and went to do the install today.

While I am thankful for being selected a winner in this giveaway, the kit does NOT work with the North American Rubicon hood.

Had the video camera all set up and ready to make an install video, but that wasn’t to be so.

There simply isn’t the locations to mount the hood side brackets.

You would have to cut out a 1” X 2” section of the inner hood, which I’m just not willing to do.

I watched a YouTube video of a similar item being installed and the underside of the hood, once the sound deadening material is removed, is very different.
I suspect the export model hoods are different than the North American version.

I haven’t been able to check a Sport or Sahara for fitment.

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Got my kit in the mail the other day, and went to do the install today.

While I am thankful for being selected a winner in this giveaway, the kit does NOT work with the North American Rubicon hood.

Had the video camera all set up and ready to make an install video, but that wasn’t to be so.

There simply isn’t the locations to mount the hood side brackets.

You would have to cut out a 1” X 2” section of the inner hood, which I’m just not willing to do.

I watched a YouTube video of a similar item being installed and the underside of the hood, once the sound deadening material is removed, is very different.
I suspect the export model hoods are different than the North American version.

I haven’t been able to check a Sport or Sahara for fitment.
I was planning on installing mine tomorrow on my JLU Rubicon so this post doesnt make me feel confident. I looked at their website under the product info and they say its only for the 2.0 Turbo? Im not sure what the differences are between the 3.6 hood or the turbo hood. If you look at their photos amd video close enough you can see its being used on a Turbo.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.