Sponsored

Atlanta Area Shop Recco Pls! (within 100 miles)

CohuttaDen

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (on order)
I am looking to have the Mopar 2" lift added to my newly arriving JLUR. I can have the lift crate delivered to me immediately, but calling around the lazy dealers are indicating part is "Back-ordered until July" and also "10 Hours to Install" that will be 3000 bucks".

There are 20+ dealers and I haven't the stamina to call them all.

Who is reasonable and ready to do business in Atlanta???? I am not mechanically inclined but for 3000 bucks I reckon I can learn if there are no options... advice appreciated.
Sponsored

Jlnew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX56
I am looking to have the Mopar 2" lift added to my newly arriving JLUR. I can have the lift crate delivered to me immediately, but calling around the lazy dealers are indicating part is "Back-ordered until July" and also "10 Hours to Install" that will be 3000 bucks".

There are 20+ dealers and I haven't the stamina to call them all.

Who is reasonable and ready to do business in Atlanta???? I am not mechanically inclined but for 3000 bucks I reckon I can learn if there are no options... advice appreciated.
Try 4WheelParts, there are a couple in the Atlanta area.

Atomic Anvil

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.atomicanvil.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Sport
Occupation
Technology Consultant & Professional Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
I would say go directly to Fortec in one of their locations. I trust them enough that I won't take it anywhere else to have custom work done on it.

Roswell
830 Ellis Street
Roswell, GA 30075
P.770.642.7260

Marietta
1750 Enterprise Way Southeast
Suite 101
Marietta, GA 30067
P.678.935.2024
Sponsored