OP
OP
steelrain82

steelrain82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I pestered the dealer, the call center, the jeep chat, even the person who would email me (he only did it twice after I called and said I would like this to be escalated). I feel your pain I was in JB for 9 weeks before I went KZ. Which today I was told it went KZ 3 days ago, despite them telling me last night I was in JB still. I am telling you the truth when I say I called/chatted pretty much everyday. I would call either my dealer or the hotline, and then I would do chat all in the same day. so stay on top of them. they will get annoyed but I think they understand.

Hell, I even called the factory. Im a pretty patient guy, but when I get impatient I become a little too persistent.
Sponsored

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
I pestered the dealer, the call center, the jeep chat, even the person who would email me (he only did it twice after I called and said I would like this to be escalated). I feel your pain I was in JB for 9 weeks before I went KZ. Which today I was told it went KZ 3 days ago, despite them telling me last night I was in JB still. I am telling you the truth when I say I called/chatted pretty much everyday. I would call either my dealer or the hotline, and then I would do chat all in the same day. so stay on top of them. they will get annoyed but I think they understand.

Hell, I even called the factory. Im a pretty patient guy, but when I get impatient I become a little too persistent.
Well I just received a status update. FCA found an issue with my Jeep build and “cloned” a new Jeep. So I guess I will have a super late 2018 build since the 2019’s are right around the corner. Looks like the wait starts all over again.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
After I have exhausted the following options...
  1. Throw out the printed Jeep brochure in the trash dumpster
  2. Drive to a Ford dealership and buy a Mustang off the lot
  3. Whined to everyone I know about how screwed up Jeep ordering is.
Sponsored