Sponsored

At what lift height do the differential breather hoses need to be extended?

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
  • Banned
At what lift height do the differential breather hoses need to be extended, released from some or all of their factory fasteners or rerouted? I have the Rancho 2" lift, should I have any concerns?

This is on my 2020 JLUR.
Sponsored

C2D2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
At what lift height do the differential breather hoses need to be extended, released from some or all of their factory fasteners or rerouted? I have the Rancho 2" lift, should I have any concerns?

This is on my 2020 JLUR.
I have a 2" lift on my 2019 and have not experienced any problems. There seems to be plenty of hose for them to move freely. Hope this helps??

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I lifted mine 3.5"+ and the only line issue I had was the e-brake lines. They had to be routed under the crossmember.

OP
OP
Mikester86

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
  • Banned
My front diff breather hose kept disconnecting after the lift. I think it was just loose, as the clamp was a little too far up and easily removed with a slight pull. I removed the clamp, compressed it to make it tighter, expanded it over the breather hose and installed it making sure to locate the clamp as close to the bottom as possible.

If it continues to disconnect, I will replace the clamp with a worm gear style one.
Sponsored