Not open for further replies.

ASFIR4X4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JL, Gladiator
Hey JEEPers!
1f44b.png

For those of you who don't know us, we are ASFIR 4x4. An Israeli based company. We design and manufacture ALUMINUM skid-plates armor for various off-road, 4x4 vehicles. You can check us out here - ASFIR 4X4 | Off-Road Protection & Armor - https://www.asfir.com/

We're looking for a stock Diesel Wrangler JL and/or a Gladiator JT for a quick 3D scan as part of our R&D process for a set of new skid plates for the Diesel version!
We'll be offering the newly designed skids as gratitude for the prototype truck
270c.png
1f699.png

The modeling will happen in the greater Phoenix, AZ area through next week.

PM us for further details here or at [email protected]

Let's make it happen :)
Cheers!
Reut @ ASFIR
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I am in Phoenix and will gladly let you use mine. 2021 Rubicon Eco-Diesel.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
@ASFIR4X4 Any pictures of the full skid install on a 2021 Diesel? also, where are install instructions? looking to see what the install is like compared to the Metalcloak and Motobilt I ran on my last 2 JLs.

OP
OP
ASFIR4X4

ASFIR4X4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JL, Gladiator
@ASFIR4X4 Any pictures of the full skid install on a 2021 Diesel? also, where are install instructions? looking to see what the install is like compared to the Metalcloak and Motobilt I ran on my last 2 JLs.
Hi J, i've attached a picture of the set installed on a Diesel JT.
A1+A2 are the Fuel Tank skid-plate. It is constructed out of two plates so it can be shipped.
B being the Transfer Case and Fuel Filter plate. And C is the Engine and Gearbox.
Not in the picture but also exists ia the Steering Rod plate for an ASFIR front-bumper.

As for installation instructions, each product have an installation sketch. All of our skid-plates are complete bolt-on and require NO drilling or cutting of the vehicle.

Thank you,
Reut @ ASFIR

Jeep Wrangler JL ASFIR Skid-Plate prototype scan - looking for Diesel JL and JT full_abc2.0

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Hi J, i've attached a picture of the set installed on a Diesel JT.
A1+A2 are the Fuel Tank skid-plate. It is constructed out of two plates so it can be shipped.
B being the Transfer Case and Fuel Filter plate. And C is the Engine and Gearbox.
Not in the picture but also exists ia the Steering Rod plate for an ASFIR front-bumper.

As for installation instructions, each product have an installation sketch. All of our skid-plates are complete bolt-on and require NO drilling or cutting of the vehicle.

Thank you,
Reut @ ASFIR

Jeep Wrangler JL ASFIR Skid-Plate prototype scan - looking for Diesel JL and JT full_abc2.0
i am looking for the info on how the engine skid mounts. do I need to pull the motor mount bolts to install, or do they mount a dofferemt way up front?

OP
OP
ASFIR4X4

ASFIR4X4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JL, Gladiator
i am looking for the info on how the engine skid mounts. do I need to pull the motor mount bolts to install, or do they mount a dofferemt way up front?
Yes. You'll need to move the plastic flap at the wheel base (see attached video), remove the two bolts (attached pic#1) and exchange it with the bolts we provide. The bracket (connector) should be assembled as shown in pic#2 (atached).

If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Reut @ ASFIR
Jeep Wrangler JL ASFIR Skid-Plate prototype scan - looking for Diesel JL and JT pic#2

pic#1.jpeg

pic#3.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.